• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for 1x1 roleplay partner

ceebi

???

• hello!

• i am currently looking for a roleplay partner

about me i am brand new to the site and forum roleplay. i live in the eastern standard timezone and use united kingdom spelling. i do not reply as consistently as i'd like, but try to respond at least once a week.

i am a literate roleplayer (1-4 paragraphs), prefer to write in the third person, and make an embarrassing amount of typos. i prefer to roleplay in messages and follow the community guidelines.

about you i do not really have any requirements for a partner other than be patient with me and if you do not wish to follow the guidelines be willing to take the roleplay offsite. (bonus: be willing to talk ooc)

as of making this post my portfolio and coding abilities are non-existent.

Apollo & Hyacinth, yesss!!!

I'm keen on RPing something with you, one of the dream or reincarnation plots would be cool if you're keen. :)

Apollo & Hyacinth, yesss!!!

I'm keen on RPing something with you, one of the dream or reincarnation plots would be cool if you're keen. :)

i would absolutely love to. are you wanting to roleplay with apollo & hyacinth? if so i think that the second or third reincarnation plots would capture the angst of their relationship.

if not then it would be great to do the third reincarnation plot or the first dream plot with our own characters : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back