• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 Partners

C17i4

Goon Memer
Well, I mean... I'm hoping the title is self-explanatory.

I'm open to almost anything and generally prefer male roles, but I can do either gender. I have three skeleton character sheets ready to go but I can make new characters if need be.

I can be as literate as desired, however, with more quality comes more downtime between posts. I'm usually much more active at night but I can post during the day.

Just wondering here. But do you have something that you are really wanting to do? Something that you enjoy doing.

Oh lord there is so much lol. Romance, fantasy, modern and slice of life. But I love to have action, drama and grit to a story. Makes it so much more.

Alright, I have a couple skeleton character sheets lying around, if you're into a modern fantasy romance filled with action and drama, we can totally do that.

Alright, I've got a drill sargeant, a crazed Russian, a blind teenager, and a black widow. However, I can make a new character if you don't like any of those.

Hmm... he's not one of my best characters, to be honest. He's more of a comic relief sort of char, I don't have much backbone for him. You sure?

The blind teenager is currently my most-developed char. Here's his CS, although if you'd like a bio I'll need a setting to go off on first.

Skeleton CS:

Name: Isaac Fields

Other: He's blind.

Personality:

Isaac is typically shy and withdrawn, his social skills strained by little contact with other people. He's almost completely blind, only able to discern color and light - he can sometimes go through brief periods of confidence laced with a sarcastic demeanor, joking about his condition is commonplace. Otherwise, he's overly sensitive and quiet. He's especially susceptible to manipulation and coercion, gullible and tricked without much difficulty, but he's academically gifted, fluent in (ironically) English and science. He takes a long time to warm up to someone but once he does he becomes fiercely loyal. His moods are often swingy, to reserved and pessimistic to open minded and charismatic. He has an aversion to deep water and the dark, being unable to swim or detect changes in color in the dark - a childhood fear that never left him. He also tends to call anyone he doesn't like a "goon".

Appearance:

Isaac is a Caucasian adolescent teenager of American nationality. He stands at a short height of 5'2 and has short-length dark brown hair and vibrant, clouded dark green eyes. He's rather scrawny, almost to the point of malnourishment. The outline of his ribcage is just barely visible. His face is almost completely unmarred except for a few small patches of freckles here and there. He also wears a ragged black t-shirt with a white pin striped patterning, complimented by a small silver rose-shaped pin. He also wears simple brown dress shoes and long black khakis along with a desaturated green fold beanie with the United States flag logo emblazoned on the back. He has no facial hair whatsoever.

Well since it is modern fantasy. We could be anywhere really. Maybe like a big city? Maybe he would fit in there. With they way that his personality is.

I was thinking along the lines of a 14 year old girl that dabbles as a witch or could actually be a witch. That would play into the fantasy part of it. She would a loner mostly reads her books. Kind of a closed of girl. She doesn't talk a lot to people. But she won't back down when someone would do something to her or the one or ones she cares about.

Sounds like fun, although 14 seems a little young for a witch. Otherwise, I think it'll be really interesting to have that kind of character pitched with a character that can't pick up visual cues.

I'm fine with a decent age gap, it keeps the characters from seeming too alike. I'll be around most of the day and tonight, so we can start whenever you've got a CS ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back