• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 Partners!

TinySpartan

Oh you know..just living life and having fun;)
Hi all! I'm looking for a few new rps and I am new to this site, so I am new to a lot of things. Down below I will list what I do and don't do and all that fun jazz. As well as some pairings I would like to do, but I am flexible, and will branch out! :) I tend to write as much as my partner, but I like at least one solid paragraph, but can write up to more, so I really am open to any and all. But if we do double, which I like in some cases, then each paragraph for our characters have to be the same length because that really irks me when they aren't the same size. I do my best to keep them the same, and I understand that it doesn't always work out, but just do your best. :)

Things I Do:

Romance

Action

Adventure

Fanfics(depends on the fanfic, so talk to me)

Adventure

Horror

MxG

BxB

Fantasy

Historical

Doubling

Genders I play:

Male or Female

Things I don't do:

GxG

Pairings I like: (things with stars by them are the roles I would like to play)

Teacher x Student***

Bodyguard x Client

***Nurse x Patient

Angel x Demon

Adventurer x Adventurer

Gang Member x Cop

Gang Member x Goodie Two Shoes

Boss x Employee

Athlete x Fan

Artist( music wise) x Backup Dancer***

Now there are more pairings I like, but these are just a few

Here are some plot ideas that I like:

Soldier returning home to family

Broken family trying to come back together through struggles

Teenage pregnancy

Runaways

Dragon Riders on a mission of some sort

Friend rescuing friend

Fireman rescuing someone

Now these are very loose plots, but I also like other things, so shoot me a PM or just comment down below with what you may like to do from either the things above, or if you have another idea you have been wanting to do, tell me! :D

If there are any questions feel free to inbox me!

TinySpartan said:
Teacher x Student***
Bodyguard x Client

***Nurse x Patient

Angel x Demon

Adventurer x Adventurer

Gang Member x Cop

Gang Member x Goodie Two Shoes

Boss x Employee

Athlete x Fan

Artist( music wise) x Backup Dancer***
I bolded the ones is be interested in doing with you. Also, the teen pregnancy plot sounded interesting. I can play either gender. My only preference is that I don't play the gang member, as I have no idea how. :) Pm me for more details and discussion?

ArwensGrace said:
I bolded the ones is be interested in doing with you. Also, the teen pregnancy plot sounded interesting. I can play either gender. My only preference is that I don't play the gang member, as I have no idea how. :) Pm me for more details and discussion?
I can't currently PM people because I am new>.< So can you PM me? :)

[QUOTE="Good Vibes]Oh! I'd love to do gang member x goodie two shoes! c:

[/QUOTE]
M.

[QUOTE="Stan Jones]Both the Teacher x Student and the Adventurer x Adventurer sound like fun!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Inbox me please:)

[QUOTE="Good Vibes]Oh! I'd love to do gang member x goodie two shoes! c:

[/QUOTE]
Cool! Inbox me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back