• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 partners

shnorth

Wow its been awhile since I've done this.

So I've RPed a lot in the past but had to give it up due to severe time constraints. Now that I have extra time again the craving is setting in and so here we are.

I don't care what pairings we do, but I usually always play Male characters simply because I'm better at that.

I only request a few things

1: One well written paragraph at least per post. I would prefer 3-4 on most posts though.

2: 18+. The RPs I like to write are a little darker or graphic in nature and I'd like to have a mature partner to write with.

3: Be able to contribute to the story. The ideas listed below are those I have varying levels of plot ideas. Some I have fully developed others are simply pairings I would like to do, but I would greatly appreciate it if you were able to hash out plot ideas with me.

Ideas

Bold: I have a plot already in mind

Italicized: I only have the pairing

Normal: Somewhere in between

Cop - Criminal "Apocalyptic"

Cyborg/robot - scavenger "Apocalyptic"

Starship Captain - Mechanic "Sci Fi"

Vampire (or other fantasy creature) - Hunter "High Fantasy/ Low Fantasy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back