• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 partners.

Dolphan of Lyfe

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will
Now, I'm not going to do a bunch of paragraphs. I am looking for a 1x1 partner, or many. Now, you need to post at least 3 times a week, and be active. I'm on everyday. So some of my ideas.

Ideas:

Mythic. (Gods)

Monsters

Post-apocalyptic

Wasteland (Fallout 3ish)

Hybrids

Doctor Who.

DBZ

Pokemon.

Legend of Zelda.

That's them for right now. I can add later.

Sent from... Eh, why bother?

Perfect! I would actually prefer Doctor Who. Would you like that?

Ok, btw, I create roleplays with my other acc, Merc. I'll make it in the afternoon at Texas.

Should I just start with her at home and be picks her up or are the both at the TARDIS already or...? Sorry if I'm being too dependent, I just have this thing where I'm really afraid I'll screw up somehow if I make a decision on my own. Don't worry though, I'll get more comfortable once we get started.

Oh wow. DBZ: Sort of the saiyan saga or Cell saga. Or a completely different one. Okay, pm me for details.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back