• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 Partners!

Kyle_Pants

Its ya boi
Hello! My name is Kyle and I’m looking for 1x1 roleplay partners! I am new to forum roleplay, but I am willing to learn. I used to use a discord with my friend but she has since moved on from rping.

Some stuff about myself!

Well, if you skipped the top, my name is Kyle. But call me what you’d like.
I use he/him pronouns.
I have been roleplaying for many years, but only have taken it seriously in the last 5 years.
I am currently 17, so I apologize if I reply late (esp to those in EST) because I am still in school.
I am in the United States and use PST.
I can and I will one-hundred percent make playlists for rps, draw scenes/characters, and find aesthetics.
I also use real-life face claims! If you prefer to have a drawing for y/c, I will also draw mine. Extra points if we both draw our characters!
Most of my characters are LGBTQ+, as I am.
I like longer rps that are story based, if that’s not your thing I am open to one shots as well!

What to expect from me!
  • Normally I write 2 paragraphs at the minimum and can max out at maybe 10. I do try to match my partner’s muse so the shorter you write, the shorter I write.​
  • I try to be as descriptive as possible when it comes to setting a scene so it doesn’t get confusing.​
  • 3rd person! I usually don’t use 1st person unless it’s to convey my character’s dialogue to themselves.
    Ex: He stared at the shattered cup on the floor, his fingers twitch as his eyes bounce back and forth from the porcelain pieces scattered across the floor like an unsolvable jigsaw puzzle. Why did you do that? Now you’re going to have to pick it all up and that was your favorite mug too. God, why am I such a klutz? He then bent down and scooped the pieces together into the palm of his hand.​
  • If I want to create a plot point in the story I will most likely PM you about my idea! I want to make sure that for one, you are comfortable with the idea and for two, that you also want to implement it. I want to bounce ideas with the other person and build on any story or plots that are current.​
  • If I am not feeling like continuing the rp, I will message you. I don’t think it’s polite to ghost people. Most of the time, I am just hitting writer’s block and I will bounce back.​

What I expect from you
  • All I ask is for a minimum of 3 sentences and give me something to work with. I would prefer that you match my muse, but I know not everyone can.​
  • 3rd person POV and to specify when you’re OOC (PM me or indicate when you are)​
  • Please be 17 or 18+. I don’t feel very comfortable rping with those who are younger than me that aren’t my close friends - sorry!​
  • Plot with me! Have fun! I’d love to hear your ideas and story directs. I don’t want to do it all by myself.​
  • If you do not want to continue a rp or have writer’s block, please PM me!​

Ooookay, now that you’ve read through that, let’s talk some more!

Fandoms I am in!
There aren’t very many, but I mostly rp as canon characters. I am fine with doing canon x OC too. I like to do AUs for the most part.
  • South Park​
  • The Last of Us (I will not do fix-it rps)​
  • Stardew​
  • Adventure Time​

Key!
✔ = Yes! ± = Maybe? ❌ = No.
Genres for AU or Original
  • Fantasy - ✔
  • Slice of Life - ✔
  • Dystopian/Post-Apoc - ✔
  • Sci-Fi - ✔
  • Horror - ±
  • Historical - ✔ (Please specify!)
  • Adventure - ±
  • Supernatural - ✔
  • School/College - ± (I will not rp characters younger than 17 for these.)
  • Romance ✔
  • Smut - ❌ (Legit, I will just have it fade to black and move onto the next scene. Plus, it’s not allowed.)

Romantic Pairings
  • Heterosexual (MxF) - ✔
  • Lesbian (FxF) - ✔
  • Gay (MxM) - ✔ (I am personally more comfy with this, but I can do NB characters too)
  • Polyamorous - ±
  • Best Friends to Lovers - ✔
  • Enemies to Lovers - ✔
  • Other - ± (Please PM!)

Mature Content
  • Physical Violence - ✔
  • Verbal Violence - ✔
  • Emotional Violence - ✔
  • Alcohol - ✔
  • Drugs - ✔
  • Triggering topics (Ex: suicide, depression, etc.) - ± Please PM me before doing anything triggering, I don’t have very many triggers but please msg me first. I will give you the same courtesy.

Please PM me if you’re interested or have any ideas!
Hope to write with you soon!​

Hey! If you're still looking for partners, I'd be down to try and figure out a m// fantasy or slice-of-life roleplay with you! If that seems interesting, just let me know so I can PM you to discuss details. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back