• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 Partners.

DarkHumor124

come at me bro
Currently Closed. Over whelmed by replies! Thank you all for your interest.

Hey there! Im newer to the site but not to roleplay. Been roleplaying for....years ya...lets just say years! I'm Currently trying to get back into it and with that, am trying out this site. So lets get down to business!
I am looking for someone or multiple people who are dedicated Roleplayer's. By this I mean the following
Descriptive. I like replies to at least be 3 sentences. Its not possible for me to work off 1 worded replies kind of thing.
I enjoy a roleplay that lasts some time. I don't like 2 day roleplays that die quickly.
Please no FXF or MXM. only MXF, I prefer to play female but am not against doubling up, as its fair.
And of course, site rules apply.

Now down to what I enjoy roleplaying. Please feel free to add to this list, I am open to ideas. I only really do Original ideas. I don't roleplay Fandoms, Tv shows or things like so. I like a basic idea that we run with.

-Captive x Captor (Kidnap)
-Vampire x Human
-Werewolf x Human
-Neko X Human
-Teen Pregnancy
-Good girl x Bad guy
-Basic Romance (can be adult humans, teens, vamps, werewolfs, actual animals etc)

Those are just a few ideas, more details can be added later between you and me. I guess you can say I like the darker Roleplays, I feel they hold my attention better, being more thrilling. But I'm willing to do anything.

Last edited:
We can double up and both play even roles.
with the neko one it kind of depends, but usually I take the role as Neko,
with the 2nd one im usually the human. but again, depends on the circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back