• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1X1 partners!

StellerJay

Hello!
Hey everyone I am Pool of the Moon but you can just call me Moon! I am looking for a long term RP partner and have a few ideas as far as plots go but am open to any ideas you may have.

Expectations
  1. I am not super picky about how long each post is but I do not really like one line responses like " She laughed" and "He nodded" and that is all you write I need something to work with but I do understand writers block and as long as you try
  2. I prefer to RP through PM/DM but will also RP through a form if that is better for you
  3. Please be active! It is ok I know life can get busy but if you will be gone for a long time just let me know...
  4. Have fun with it! If you are tired of the RP please don't just drop it let me know so we can work something out in the plot or I at least know that you want to drop it
  5. Please openly communicate with me if you want something to happen in the plot just let me know! I am always open for a conversation or anything you want to talk about
  6. I will play both genders but I do prefer MXF please nothing against anyone it is just my comfort zone

Plots and Ideas
  • Prince/PrincessXStaff member
  • HumanXsupernatural creature
  • Arranged marriage
  • NightmareXHuman
  • Kids from Feuding families
  • Bad boyXgood girl(or vise versa would be interesting)
  • GuardXprisoner( Medieval not modern)
  • Any others you can think of just PM me I am open to darker plots as well

I'd be interesting in an Arranged marriage plot if you are okay with doubling and don't mind something in the 19th century.

Hey im interested in the SupernaturalXhuman. Which would you rather be?

Hey! Are you interested in plots that involve super-humans? I saw the supernatural creature idea, but was wondering if you wouldn't mind a super-human plot.

Hi!
The bad girl x good boy and guard x prison sound interesting.

Hello!
Hey everyone I am Pool of the Moon but you can just call me Moon! I am looking for a long term RP partner and have a few ideas as far as plots go but am open to any ideas you may have.

Expectations
  1. I am not super picky about how long each post is but I do not really like one line responses like " She laughed" and "He nodded" and that is all you write I need something to work with but I do understand writers block and as long as you try
  2. I prefer to RP through PM/DM but will also RP through a form if that is better for you
  3. Please be active! It is ok I know life can get busy but if you will be gone for a long time just let me know...
  4. Have fun with it! If you are tired of the RP please don't just drop it let me know so we can work something out in the plot or I at least know that you want to drop it
  5. Please openly communicate with me if you want something to happen in the plot just let me know! I am always open for a conversation or anything you want to talk about
  6. I will play both genders but I do prefer MXF please nothing against anyone it is just my comfort zone

Plots and Ideas
  • Arranged marriage
  • NightmareXHuman
  • Any others you can think of just PM me I am open to darker plots as well

I love all of those :) And i have darker plots
  • Arranged marriage

I might be interested give me a PM and we can talk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back