• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fabreezy

professional heretic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• About me
    please read info in all tabs before contacting me.

Greetings and salutations, comrades :^) I'm Fabreeze.
    I'm a 22-year-old female freelance artist and stay-at-home wife from the United States.
    The first time I ever did an RP was when I was 9, on an old kids' forum run by a lovely couple during
    an age when warrior cats and edgy wolf OCs were all the rage. I've continued to RP on and off throughout
    the years ever since. I really enjoy having OOC conversations about character development and plot
    progression. I'm pretty private about other aspects of my life and interests, but I'll open up more if I feel
    we vibe well and I can see us being friends ^^

I have no difficulties writing in any particular setting, and I love writing for a variety of character
    archetypes/personalities. I do have a laundry list of pre-existing characters and settings I like to mess
    around with, but I also enjoy making new ones from scratch.

Other than that, some of my other interests include;
    -Art(obviously haha)
    -Music Production
    -Vocal synths(vocaloid, cevio, synthv, utau, etc)
    -Horror/supernatural thrillers
    -Gaming
    -Anime
    -Orchestral music & Composing(sometimes I like to make character themes, y'know)
    -Huge fan of LOTR, The Chronicles of Narnia and The Last Unicorn

Anyways, if I've managed to pique anyone's interest, feel free to send a DM my way! I don't bite, I swear ;^D

Last edited:
I haven’t role played in years my girlfriend is very much into it so I thought I’d give it another shot, I’m still learning this website I’m used to messaging apps like telegram but I love to develop new characters and plots before jumping into anything. I’m a nerd I love anime and stuff like that but not really into super powers but I’m willing to work around pretty much anything, if your interested we should talk more!

Greetings - In your summary I did not have a clear sense for how much you tended to write. If you think you can write upwards of six to nine paragraphs per post, and do not have an issue with non-binary gender characters and/or characters who have undergone some kind of shift from one gender to the to other such as a male into a female then send me a message. You had a clear writing prose I would be interested in exploring but wanted to ensure you were good with above two details before anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back