• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sweetealoading...

Queen Of Cringe
I haven't been on this site for a while but I was wondering if anyone would like to rp? I kinda had this rom-com idea where these two college students vacation in Italy. Basically everything that could go wrong on a vacation in a different country would go wrong but end up bringing the two together. All I ask is that you be a semi-detailed writer, be 18 or older and I understand that I might not be on everyday. :)

Last edited:
It seems like ever since Muse A (my character) could walk, they've been running. Running from their abusive parents, running from the foster care system they were placed in from a young age and trying to ignore Muse B's increasingly reckless life style. After Muse B attacks someone at a bar, the pair go on the run to avoid the law. Now homeless and flat out of money, they spend their days trying to keep warm and avoid the police. But one day, just when Muse A and B feel like this is it for them, they stumble across a cottage. A cottage with everyone they need. There's electricity, food and heat. But most importantly... it's completely abandoned. Muse A is convinced there's got to be some sort of catch. Muse B just chalks it up to luck. The pair decide to stay. But strange things begin to happen. And before the pair know it, unseen forces begin to take over , resulting in the fight of their lives.

This idea is from a story I read many years ago but we won't be sticking to it exactly. I feel it would be more enjoyable that way. I play Muse A and you Muse B. I want this to be as scary and unpredictable as possible, so feel free to throw in as many curve balls as you'd like and I'll do the same. Any sex scenes will be faded to black. Violence is to be expected but please feel free to tell me your limits. I would like at least three paragraphs per post and for you to put effort into your character and writing. I'll do the same. Reply here or pm if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back