• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1X1 partner!

BrittnieRheayn

Hello! Just want to start out with a few simple rules here:

1. No God modding

2. I'm not really into anime so, I prefer to stay clear of it with no anime in my RP's

3. at least 2+ posts a day to keep it active and going. I understand if something comes up but let me know if you'll be gone for x amount of days! :]

4. I like having romance in my RP's so I need someone who can do romance and do it well.

5. no one-liners! They drive me nuts and I can't stand them! At least post one good paragraph.

6. Grammar, Grammar, Grammar!

I think that's it for rules, now onto the RP's I'm interested in!

I prefer to play female so I am looking for a male character partner!

vampireXhuman

college studentXcollege student

students at a magical boarding school

I'm open to pretty much any of these options or any variation of these! Also for some new ideas along these same lines!

Hey! I'm Kira, but I'd be willing to play a male character! Did you have any specific plot in mind for the college student rp?

Kiraa said:
Hey! I'm Kira, but I'd be willing to play a male character! Did you have any specific plot in mind for the college student rp?
I don't have a specific plot in mind. It's something that I can work out with you if you have one in mind? Nice to meet you by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back