• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 partner

Tombstone

That Damned Cowboy
Hello all, Im looking for a partner to do a 1x1 with. I personally never been in one before, but I have been wanting to try. If you are willing to give it a shot, I'm sure we can have a good time. What I ask seems to be the typical run of the mill rules; no god modding, 2-3 sentences, fair grammar, let me know if you can't post for some reason, etc, etc.

I was hoping to RP a plot based high fantasy type game but I am open to suggestions. There are a few fandoms that I would be interested in doing from a OC POV. Please PM me if you are interested with plot suggestions and ideas. Not necessarily looking for romance, but if it happens I'm not opposed to it. Ill make a list of plots styles I'm interested in as well as possible fandoms. THANKS!

PLOTS

• Medieval Quest Fantasy (DND/Tolkein style)
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Fantasy in General
  • Westerns

FANDOMS

• The Final Empire/ Mistoborn
  • Throne of Glass
  • Game of Thrones
  • Diablo
  • Dragon Age
  • SAO
  • Log Horizon
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Walking Dead
  • Zombieland
  • Any Western

*Keep in mind, Im open to suggestions.

Thank you for responding! If you express interest I would ask that you please send me a PM and we can discuss details there. Thanks again!

Hello all. Over the last day I have received several responses to this thread, for which I am grateful. Unfortunately, due to final exam and SAT preparations I haven't been able to reply to most of them. I should be able to reply tomorrow night however. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience and I appreciate your support. Thanks.

Hey, I'm interested in all kinds of fantasy plots (and I'd like to roleplay Mistborn as well, but I've not yet finished the series so I probably don't know enough) If you ever have time for another partner, send me a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back