• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 Partner(s)

Major Cinnamon Bun

Assistant to the Assistant Regional Manager
Sup, I'm going to get right to the point here because I don't feel like writing a billion paragraphs about this. I'm sure that you don't want to read all that BS either... If you do, well it sucks to suck. So, I'm looking for someone (or possibly multiple people, I can handle a lot more 1x1 RPs then I can general ones) to role play with me. I'm flexible on the subject, I'm open to a lot of stuff. I tend to play female characters, but in all honesty, I can play anything.

The only thing that you should know is that I am super busy with school at the moment, so you'll probably only get 1-3 posts out of me on weeks days, weekends should be a lot more than that, and it will probably come in the early morning or late evening, because that's when I have time. I don't expect you to write me a novel, just try to keep one liners to a minimum because they don't give me much to respond with.

These are RPs that I would like to do, or just some ideas of stuff, I haven't really put much time into the minutiae of them. So if your expecting a amazing plot, don't at first, because I probably don't have too much of one.

ideas

Creature x human

Hunter x monster

People with powers

Superhero x superhero

Villain x superhero

Hybrid x hybrid (as in half human half -insert monster of choice here-)

Post apocalyptic something

---Fandom stuff---

(all characters will probably be OCs)

Supernatural

Lord of the rings

RWBY

red vs blue

The Walking Dead

Marvel or DC comics (I will play cannon characters for this)

And those are just some ideas that I have, if you have something that you really want to do, just ask, and I'll probably say yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrimsonEclipse said:
Hi! If you're still looking, I'd like to have a 1x1, the human x monster rp.
Yeah, just PM me so we can work out details and all that good stuff.

(Sorry it took me so long to reply, I went out with my family today for what was only supposed to be a few hours and then it ended up being the whole day.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back