• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for 1x1 oc rp

yop_yop

☆ - bababooey - ☆
hi hello, i hope all is well! my name's yop-yop and i go by any pronouns. i like drawing and creating characters! i have so many oc's i'd like to use for rp, so i've been trying to get back into roleplaying. i'm looking for a rp partner! i prefer oc / oc and absolutely love discussing potential headcanons or situational stuff. i'm only open for PM's though, and i'm sorry if i come off a little awkward at times! i'm a little shy but very friendly.

☆ - 18+ only please...!
☆ - LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY!!!
☆ - PM only...!
☆ - i'm mostly semi-lit / para though i'm pretty rusty... i don't mind how much or how little you write, as long as it isn't borderline novella (i can't keep up!!) or singular sentences.
☆ - due to experience i mostly lean towards casual / slice of life RP with romance here and there (i absolutely love fluff). but i'm willing to try out other genre's as well! just ask and i'll tell you what i'm comfortable and uncomfortable with.
☆ - i'm not the best with plots but we can brainstorm together! i will try my best.
☆ - the list of fandoms i'm willing to rp is extremely small and pathetic. i'm ok with mha and pokemon mystery dungeon with gijinka characters (usually for that i have to create a character but i think i have a few somewhere). i'm just not a big fandom person even if i have oc's for it.
☆ - i rp male / nb characters and most of them if not all are either kemonomimis (humans with animal ears and tail) or demihumans (monster-like characters kinda like.. monster prom i guess? hard to explain). i'm also ok with making a totally new oc. not willing to do anything feral or anthro though, even though that sounds kinda ironic to say.

if rp goes on long enough so i'll probably doodle them here and there haha. thank you for taking the time to read! i hope you have a nice day / afternoon / night~

Last edited:
If you're still searching, i am very interested!
I love to draw characters as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back