• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help looking for 1x1 interest check post?

hi! so, uh i saw a 1x1 recruitment post thingy, and i thought it was really cool and was planning to message the person! however, i got sidetracked and ended up forgetting about it. I have looked for it but i cant find it anywhere! It's not even in my browsing history.

my best guess is that the thread somehow got deleted or taken down? but i dont know how that would have happened, since i couldnt figure out how to delete my post last time i tried.

i just remember thinking that the person who posted that seemed really cool, and that i wanted to rp with them! but if they are no longer looking for rp partners, then thats cool and i will respect that. i just remember them sticking out to me, so i really wanted to rp with them.

The problem is, i only remember the formatting the person did, since i ended up reformatting my own 1x1 recruitment post to sort of match. Because of this, i can't look up the person or the name of the post, because i am dumb and didn't think that remembering those might be a good idea.

they used this font, i think? or a similar at least. and they separated their post with a sort of title for every section. i specifically remember that their second section was a disclaimer that they were a minor. not sure why that stuck with me, but that might help? idk. they kept the text to the left, as is the default, and im pretty sure the titles were the same, but i could be wrong. they also put a lot of dots... uh thats a bad description. they made lists for their plots and stuff and they used the dots... yknow?

• these. they used these, or a similar thing.
and thats pretty much all i remember. if you think you saw this post or made this post, please let me know because im a lil desperate to find out what happened to the post for some reason.

i might just be blind, so i apologise if that is the case, but i looked over everything like 3 times so i doubt thats it

edit: this may not narrow it down a lot but the member who made the post had a thing below their posts... like below the text? vvv down there. i remembered i was gonna ask them how to do that. also, fairly certain that their pronouns were she/her and they were 17. i may be wrong though

So the thing below the post is called the signature. You can change it by clicking on your user dropdown > signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back