• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I don’t often this site that much so I thought I’d post this little Roleplay search here.

I’m a literate Roleplayer who writes in 3rd person only and writes from 2-4+ paragraphs per response. (4 years experience) I’d prefer is my partner was 16-19 due to my own age.

I do original roleplays, but I’m currently just looking for a fandom Roleplay. (Fandoms listed below)

I mostly Roleplay on and prefer Instagram and Discord. But I’m completely open to Google Docs. I okay with doing doubles, but I don’t do them often. My preferred pairing are MxF and FxF, since I’m mostly comfortable playing feminine aligning characters. I do play genderbends often! Please be LGBTQIA+ Friendly! I’m completely okay with OCxCC, OCxOC, and CCxCC. Ploy is okay as well!

Fandom List:

Kamisama Kiss
Black Butler
BNHA/MHA
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club
Danganronpa
Bungo Stray Dogs
Inuyasha (Still pretty new)
Haikyuu
Studio Ghibli
Demon Slayer
Bandori
SAO
Mystic Messenger
Doki Doki Literature Club
Diabolik Lovers
Fruits Basket
JJBA (Still Pretty New)
HxH (Still Pretty New)
More(feel free to ask!)

Last edited:
Oh wow. I haven’t really seen anything from the CP fandom in a while. I’d definitely be pretty rusty!
I don't mind! I actually have an oc for " Go To Sleep" white hoodie boi; otherwise known as Jeff the Killer. I don't care if your rusty, what matters is having fun. Also there's google if needed. Please note I haven't decided between Moonstone and The Viner for her pasta name. Her trope is she will reference a vine before/as she kills you and she'll draw a heart on her leggings in your blood when she does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back