• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1x1 fandom partner!

Nokutorui

Hey there! I just recently got back on the website, and I’m looking for a partner to roleplay with. I can double up, I usually like to do oc/canon character when I roleplay, and I can of course do that with whatever character you choose as well. I am very flexible! I like a lot of anime fandoms, but I’m really looking for a roleplay of Chainsaw Man and Fullmetal Alchemist at the moment, but if you have a fandom in mind and I interest you in anyway, just ask! We can work something out. We can do AUs, or follow the canon storyline. Please be over 18! I ask that you please be literate at least somewhat, long replies are definitely welcome. Sorry for the clunky post, I haven’t posted on here in quite some time. I am ghosting friendly, and if you are done with the roleplay, I totally understand. Life happens! Thanks for reading! I hope I interest you. Feel free to shoot me a DM if you are.

Last edited:
Awesome! I was wondering if you could play Edward for me if that’s okay? I can play Alphonse for you if you would like!

Okay awesome! Did you want to tell me a little bit about your character and then we can figure out a plot from there?

My character is a symbiote host oc. She's very serious and tough but PLOT TWIST is Mustang's little sister. She was kidnapped as a child and used for experiments by the Fifth Lab scientists. But the symbiote grew too powerful to contain and they escaped. She's been living on the streets, terrified of being caught again

That sounds awesome!! We can definitely work something out from that, that sounds pretty cool. Maybe Mustang seeing his sister again after being found by Ed, Al and my oc?

I was thinking she would happen to be in East City and saves Ed from Scar until her brother gets there. So the scene is twice as emotional! Mary basically has super strength because of her symbiote

That sounds pretty great!! I think that would be super interesting and works out perfectly. I think it would be a good way to introduce our characters and how they interact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back