• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 buddies!!

fenris.exe

fenris the filthy kinnie
hello!! i’m looking for a 1x1 roleplay buddy!
I haven’t done it in a while so i’m a little rusty. i don’t mind any role playing style, just preferably more than three sentences + stuff to work off of!
if there’s anything you’re uncomfortable with please let me know asap!
i relatively only do male x male, nonbinary x male and so on, so please no straight romance roleplay for me please!!
also please realize i have a busy outside life and i get stressed easily! if i don’t reply instantly i’m likely working or just super super busy!!

most of my roleplay plots just develop as they go on but i’m pretty flexible with anything!! just run it by me and i’ll make sure to tell ya if i’m comfortable w/ it or not!!
thank you for taking the time to read my recruitment and have a nice day/night!!​

Can you give me an example of some of your roleplay plots? I'm interested!
Totally!! Although most of them are just spitballs, most of them will develop overtime in the actual roleplay itself ^^

Muse A works in a haunted house and Muse B is a loyal customer who comes every year. Muse A and B hit it off but there’s something Muse A isn’t telling Muse B
Muse A is an angelic messenger, Muse B is any species, running into the messenger thus knocking down all of this papers. Muse A recognized Muse B, they just can’t remember from then on.
Muse A is often running late to their office job, so their neighbor (Muse B) comes over and helps regulate Muse A’s routine.
There are a few others but generally i like to do no plot before hand, maybe a little planning!!

I play as a lot of characters! Mainly OC’s but i can do canon characters as well! if you have questions about specific fandoms feel free to ask!!

All the stuff I'm into not a lot of people know about honestly. But I guess I can try, the easiest one to the hardest one;

Do you have any characters from Danganronpa v3? What about Devilman crybaby? I would be amazed if you have any Devil survivor 2 characters.

All the stuff I'm into not a lot of people know about honestly. But I guess I can try, the easiest one to the hardest one;

Do you have any characters from Danganronpa v3? What about Devilman crybaby? I would be amazed if you have any Devil survivor 2 characters.
I haven’t mused a lot of DV3 characters but i’d totally be willing if you bear with me being new to them ^^ as for the others i don’t i’m sorry ;;

I haven’t mused a lot of DV3 characters but i’d totally be willing if you bear with me being new to them ^^ as for the others i don’t i’m sorry ;;

I expected it. Like I said, everything I like is underrated. Same with the characters I play as. Are you fine with crossovers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back