• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™จ. [FANDOM CROSSOVERS, FNF]

heya! you can call me wave. i'm 21, i go by she/her pronouns, and god, do i love roleplaying. i've been doing it since... god, i don't even know, but definitely over 10 years now. i've got a lot of experience under my belt, both positive and negative, but i haven't roleplayed a lot lately for personal reasons, so bear with me as i try to get back in the saddle.

i don't have many rules. i only ask that you're over 18, open-minded when it comes to plots, capable of typing more than one paragraph, and that you practice good grammar and punctuation in character. i also want to make friends with my roleplay partners!! please be friendly and up for ooc chatting. i don't want to feel like i'm roleplaying with a robot. it makes me super anxious, haha.

i'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what else to say, so i'm just gonna go straight into it and say i'm looking for a good old crossover roleplay. y'know, the ones where we take a bunch of different characters from different fandoms, toss them into a random setting and make shit up as we go along. i really want to play as my version of the boyfriend from friday night funkin', and i'll roleplay against pretty much any character(s) you want to play as, i don't care. i'm totally up for roleplaying with other fnf characters too, but i'm mostly just craving crossover interactions right now. i also love crossover ships, so as long as it's appropriate, i'll try out almost any kind of wacky ship.

shoot me a dm and we can come up with a plot together and discuss what characters to use.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm very interested in doing a FNF roleplay with my Oc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back