• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1 on 1 partner

Darth Tangent

Time Lord
Hello, I am new to one on one roleplaying but I want to give it a shot. I prefer being the male but I will try to be a female if needed(MxF, FxF). I try to fit to my partners playing style but I don't have much practice with detailed. I'm willing to try though. Here are a few pairings I like(I will bold what I prefer):

Good boy/ Bad girl

Unpopular/ Popular (Wether it be popstar/regular person or high school popular/ Unpopular or Nerdy)

Rival/Rival

Bestfriend/Bestfriend

Servant/ Master

I'm open to other pairings as well. Pm me or talk to me here.

The Divergent] [FONT='Book Antiqua']Best Friend X Best Friend [/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20208-geostone/ said:
@GeoStone[/URL]
Awesome. shoot me a pm

ToPlutoAndBack said:
Good Boy x Bad Girl
Servant x Master
Sure. Pm me which role you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ( :) )

I'm interested in RivalxRival (I have a couple of characters that could have rivals), BFxBF, and ServantxMaster (Though I'm more interested in SlavexMaster, if you're okay with that)

I prefer FxF whenever possible, though for the servant one I can do MxF, with me playing the female.

I also have some other ideas as well, if you'd like.

LegoLad659 said:
Hey ( :) )
I'm interested in RivalxRival (I have a couple of characters that could have rivals), BFxBF, and ServantxMaster (Though I'm more interested in SlavexMaster, if you're okay with that)

I prefer FxF whenever possible, though for the servant one I can do MxF, with me playing the female.

I also have some other ideas as well, if you'd like.
Of course, please tell me of the ideas.

I love all of these, and I only do female characters. I will do any of the options, so if there's one you really like or that nobody else is doing then we can do that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back