• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1-2 Partners

JoyeuseDay

Magic Eight Ball
Wow I sure did type up a lengthy post only to accidentally delete it, so this is round 2. Apologies if it's a little wonky and short due to my frustration haha

Anyway, you can call me Joy or Vann. It's been a while but I wanted to get back into the Semi/Lit RP hobby. I'm 23 and looking for other 21+ writers. I'm in EST if it helps gauge the responding times and I can respond pretty often, but don't feel rushed if I do so, I typically just try to match your pace. I'm also on discord if you do want quicker responses. I typically only play male characters and can also do MxM or MxF but I'm fine with FxF too. Anyway, to the fun part:
  • My #1 genre is Fantasy. Whether High, Low, or Grim Dark. If it helps, I like things like Dragon Age, Berserk, GoT, Dark Souls, etc.
  • 2nd is probably Survival/Post Apocalyptic (whether zombies/natural disaster/etc). I do have a preference for realism and prefer the apocalypse to have been recent.
  • I wanna try Sci Fy (specifically space travel) and steampunk at some point. I had a character made for each and never got to use them, so I'd like to eventually.
  • I'm not opposed to trying some modern plot lines, but I have no interest in school-type settings. Since i'm in my 20s, I only play characters 20+ so that type of stuff doesn't work for me.
I'm 4 years into a pathfinder campaign and 6 months into DMing a zombie campaign but that's the only experience I've had with any type of RPing for a while so I am a bit rusty. I do love going into super detail with character creation and world building however and want something fresh other than my table top RPGs. I'm down to hear any of your ideas or work on something new together, especially if you wanted to be a longer story line. I'm also cool with races like vampires/elves/demons/etc if the setting fits them. At the time I'm only looking for original content and nothing Fandom based. I'm sure I'm missing some into I had on my original post but due to the fact that that one is lost in the abyss now I think I'll settle for that. Feel free to shoot me a PM with ideas or just message me here. Thanks!

----- Edit 8/21---
Hey so I'm looking for 1 more partner that can do something like above that is MxM? Preferably OCs but FenHawke (DA)is fine if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'm mostly full at the moment with responses. I'd really like something maybe dealing with elementals, "monsterous" races (vampires,werewolves,demons,etc) or even knights/royalty/etc but potentially post apocalyptic or scify could work too, thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back