• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

poeticpip

❛ 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 ❜
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

honey whiskey

nothing but thieves

overview.

W
    elcome to my interest check. my name is philip, though you can call my pippa or pip if you'd like. i am twenty ( 20 ) years old and nonbinary, using they / them pronouns. i have been roleplaying rather seriously for around nine years now. i am a literate, third person writer who writes in the present tense. i average around 1,000 words, but i am capable of writing more or less. i tend to mirror how my roleplay partner writes! i am looking for oc / canon roleplays and i always double up, unless you want to just write a canon character for me? i'm not sure why anyone would like to do so, but you never know!

i was roleplaying on here pretty actively for a short while in the beginning of 2023 before life took me by the throat, haha. i'm back now and looking to get back into roleplaying pretty cohesively! if we had a roleplay in the past that you would like to continue, feel free to send me a message. i have memory issues due to a chronic illness i have, so i can't always remember if i had a roleplay that i left behind or not.

while i don't have a really recent example of my writing, i do have one from a few months ago that you can read here. i can roleplay any kind of gender pairings and i'm not too picky. i try to reply as consistently as i can, but if i'm not busy, i'm most likely going to be online. drawing and roleplaying are my two main past times, so if i'm not doing one, i'm likely doing the other! as a general idea of response time, i try to reply to a roleplay once every two or three days depending on how many other roleplays i have and the things i got going on.

intro

list

rules

achilles,

come
down

genre

multifandom

status

looking

dms

rpn, discord

spots open

6/7

question

answer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Charlie or any other name in my signature, and a my hero roleplay sounds amazing rn- like you, I have an oc thats been with me since I joined the fandom. Enough about that tho, I'm pretty interested

hello! my name is lilith and i have been dying for a my hero rp. i have many ocs but one i'm particularly attached to one at the moment. anyways- i'm interested in a rp if you are

hello! my name is lilith and i have been dying for a my hero rp. i have many ocs but one i'm particularly attached to one at the moment. anyways- i'm interested in a rp if you are
hi lilith, i'd love to roleplay with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back