• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking again!

lovedentist

Hello all! I would really like to get some more rp's going and instead of just bumping a thread I already have (since that doesn't seem to be working lol) I'd just post another thread with one or two things I'm currently craving right now. Before I get to the plots I'll tell you a bit about myself.
  • Recently I've had much more time to rp, so I can reply multiple times a day. I'm not in school right now but I do work quite a lot so if I ever don't reply it's because work has caught up to me. It'd be cool if whoever I was rping with could reply at least once a day, but honestly, I'm not really picky. If you can't reply once a day, every other day works, only on the weekends, whatever works for you.
  • My replies are usually three to five paragraphs, depending on the scene and how much dialogue is happening. Please be detailed or semi-detailed as I love to read as well as write and the longer your replies are, the longer mine are probably going to be. If you would like an example of my writing, just ask! I have no problems sending one.
  • I'm not really one for planning ahead past the basic plot, but occasionally I'll get an idea as we go through the rp and share that to see what you think. Obviously I want to hear any ideas you have too, it's always nice when people bring their own ideas for the plot and our characters to the table!
  • I love romance and both of the plots below contain it. I love an angsty, drama filled romance with equal amounts humor and cutesy stuff. I really only rp m x f. (Also prefer to fade to black if/when it comes to that!)
  • I'm 20 years old and would appreciate it if you were 18+.
  • I prefer to rp as a female character, or to double.
(I'm going to bold the part I prefer to rp.)

Plot #1
Set way in the past, when there were still kings and queens, and castles. Wars fought only with swords and cannons. The kingdom of Hallaway is ruled by tyrants. For the past few years there have been talks of over throwing the King and Queen, a small rebel army has already started gathering and planning. Character A is one of the leaders of the army rebeling. He was sent were sent to the castle to try and find a rumored secret entrance into the castle. He was caught and thrown into the dungeon, they had tried him with treason, his execution date set for the morning. Character B is the King and Queen’s daughter. Ever since she heard of the rebellion she has been trying to find a why to find and get in contact with them. When one of the leaders ends up in her parents dungeon she decides to break him out, knowing that this might be the one chance she has to help overthrow her parents.

Plot #2
I was super pissed so i went to the gym even tho it’s really late at night so i was the only one there and i was at the punching bag listening to music and you surprised me by tapping me on the shoulder, holy shit i didn’t mean to punch you, i’m so sorry, but srsly why the hell would you suprise someone who is angry punching things??
(this is a very loose plot and would essentially just be how our characters meet. if you want, i would love to plot a little with you. but i would like to be the character that punches your character lol)

I've also really been wanting to do an apocalypse rp lately. I dont have a plot for one but if you do I'd love to hear it!

Last edited:
I'll do the vampire hunter one. Depending on the day i either reply in afternoon or midday/afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back