• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nova's Infamous Partner Search!

LadybirdMooch

space baby.
So, I know most of you know me already, but I am Nova. I've been roleplaying for about six years now, and yes, sometimes I do need help, but I like to say I am pretty great in keeping up with a story (unless I'm tired >.>). But I am looking for another role-play partner! Though you must remember that I am a high school student and while I may be on here all the time, I do have to attend to my studies as well.

What I'm Willing To Offer
  • Fast responses
  • A paragraph or more
  • Details
  • A friendship outside of a role-play <3
What I'm Looking For
  • Fast responses (At least three times a week)
  • A paragraph or more (If you can't do a paragraph, I'm willing to adapt)
  • Someone to actually bring something to the role-play. I don't want to have to do all of the heavy lifting!
  • Someone who can have fun and adapt <3
  • Someone 15 or older
  • If you are leaving, PLEASE PLEASE NOTIFY ME!! I would want to be notified so I don't think you're quitting on me ;-;

So, now onto the cravings! Bold and blue is what I would like to play. ATTENTION! THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED AS I SEE FIT! I also do MxM, FxF, and MxF role-plays <3

Horror role-plays
It (2017 Film Version)
Bill x Richie
Richie x Eddie​
Stan x Bill
Bill x OC
Richie x OC
Stan x OC
OC x OC
Supernatural
Dean x OC
Sam x OC​

Character A is on a summer trip with her family in the woods. Camping would be fun, they said. But someone else has something else in store for them. A series of murders occurs in the woods, bodies everywhere. Character B, Character A's best friend/lover, is trying to get to the bottom of it all.
Character A was on her way home from school when she was kidnapped. Beat and hurt, she was tied up in the basement so that she could be starved and hurt over and over. She was basically the slave. But when the kidnapper moved away, Character B moved in shortly after that and didn't know there was someone in the basement. After a discovery of A in the basement....
A just getting home from school, they hear their psycho dad in the kitchen. From the sounds like he's drunk again. A starts to dismiss it, but then they hear small whimpers. They turn their head, and see their father has a kid from your school tied up to a chair, and gagged. Their father was holding and a butcher knife to the B's throat. The poor thing looked terrified, and appeared to be crying. What do you do?
WHAT I WILL NOT DO
  • Apocalypse
  • Mecha
  • Most anime unless we use canon characters. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANIME PICTURES. I WILL ACCEPT AND USE PICTURES FOR CHARACTERS!
  • TONS AND TONS OF SMUT. SKIP OVER THAT, KIDDOS!
  • Anything combat based
  • Aliens
  • Furries
If you have some original ideas, I would love to hear them! Feel free to post below what you would like <3 Thank you!

Last edited:
I have a number of ideas; lately I've been wanting to do something with playing an angel~
There is also Libitina, the girl who can come back from the dead in a pristine new body, and often has to die to go about her business in the world between worlds.
Something really cute? Two girls meet at a young age and grow up together! I have a number of characters for that!

Unfortunately I don't have most of my character images due to my computer having issues... oh well!

I have a number of ideas; lately I've been wanting to do something with playing an angel~
There is also Libitina, the girl who can come back from the dead in a pristine new body, and often has to die to go about her business in the world between worlds.
Something really cute? Two girls meet at a young age and grow up together! I have a number of characters for that!

Unfortunately I don't have most of my character images due to my computer having issues... oh well!
All of those sound wonderful! I don't mind if you can't provide an image. I have a wonderful imagination. Would you like to PM me?

so, i do have to wait until one am this morning my time before i can message through here, though i also have a whole bunch of other things such as discord and howrse (since i am still slightly unclear where you roleplay, although i think it is on here), and i actually do love all of your ideas. i am not necessarily looking to do mxf at the moment, but mxm and fxf are soft. mxm would be more improving my writing and then since no one has ever wanted to do fxf with me before, that would be more or less for trying out something new. i think that if we did one of those three ideas, the 'aw, shit' one sounds cool, but i do not know if i would necessarily want to play muse b since i have never roleplayed crying and open vulnerability like that before. since i totally cannot pm you at the current second since i think i have eleven more hours to go (dear rpnation, why?), i would also not mind coming up with other plots if that is what you would be more interested in.

so, i do have to wait until one am this morning my time before i can message through here, though i also have a whole bunch of other things such as discord and howrse (since i am still slightly unclear where you roleplay, although i think it is on here), and i actually do love all of your ideas. i am not necessarily looking to do mxf at the moment, but mxm and fxf are soft. mxm would be more improving my writing and then since no one has ever wanted to do fxf with me before, that would be more or less for trying out something new. i think that if we did one of those three ideas, the 'aw, shit' one sounds cool, but i do not know if i would necessarily want to play muse b since i have never roleplayed crying and open vulnerability like that before. since i totally cannot pm you at the current second since i think i have eleven more hours to go (dear rpnation, why?), i would also not mind coming up with other plots if that is what you would be more interested in.
I do roleplay on here, yes, and I can do either Thread or PM but I prefer PM since I have a sorting system there. I have no issue with waiting until you can PM.

As for what pairing, I don't mind doing mxm, that doesn't bother me, and on 'Aw, Shit!' I would definitely prefer to play muse B.

I do roleplay on here, yes, and I can do either Thread or PM but I prefer PM since I have a sorting system there. I have no issue with waiting until you can PM.

As for what pairing, I don't mind doing mxm, that doesn't bother me, and on 'Aw, Shit!' I would definitely prefer to play muse B.
sure. pm sounds good with me, then. as soon as i can send out messages, i will be sure to message you. i think it will be sometime in the morning. i am usually up fairly late and i have a show i need to catch up on before i see the movie for it tomorrow, anyways. but, okay. sure. so, perhaps mxm and we roleplay 'aw, shit!' or did you have a different preference?

sure. pm sounds good with me, then. as soon as i can send out messages, i will be sure to message you. i think it will be sometime in the morning. i am usually up fairly late and i have a show i need to catch up on before i see the movie for it tomorrow, anyways. but, okay. sure. so, perhaps mxm and we roleplay 'aw, shit!' or did you have a different preference?
I really liked Misery, but 'Aw, Shit!' Is just as fine, honestly. I won't be online much tomorrow since I'm going kayaking and I don't really get on here on the weekends, but I'll respond by Monday my time.

I really liked Misery, but 'Aw, Shit!' Is just as fine, honestly. I won't be online much tomorrow since I'm going kayaking and I don't really get on here on the weekends, but I'll respond by Monday my time.
i literally just let out my own 'aw, shit.' which one was misery? i do not mind doing that one. even if it is one of the other two i saw and you just listed it under a different name. seriously. whichever one you like best? we will do it. and sure, no worries. take your time! have fun kayaking.

If you look up the summary to the movie Misery then it's basically that. Muse A is a die-hard fan of Muse B and when Muse B does something to anger Muse A Muse A goes batshit crazy and basically tortures Muse B.

Hey wink wonk do you like fake dating plots? If not, I may potentially be interested in Basement? Or we could brainstorm something together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back