• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking 4 a roleplay partner?

DITZY

ʚ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎ɞ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!! I've been interested in making one of these for a while, and I finally decided to!! I only roleplay an OC I have that I'll be putting an image of below!! I'm still kind of bad at navigating this site so I may need help with some things!!

७ About Me
。 I am 17 years old!!! Just so you are aware and don't feel uncomfortable :]
。 I am semi-lit to literate !!
。 I am not comfortable with sexual roleplay!!
。 I would love to get to know the person I'm rping with :] I'm good with talking OOC but we don't have to

७ Requirements
。 I would prefer Semi-lit+ but if you have to do a oneliner sometimes that's ok!! At least have decent grammar
。 15+ years old, please!!
。 Please be kind of active!! If you do have to go for a bit though, that's fine just warn me beforehand :]
。 I forget to reply a lot sometimes, so if you have that issue tell me and I can remind you!!

७ Ideas
I'm not sure why, but I am really bad at coming up with ideas alone so I'd prefer to make one together (or you can come to me with one)!! I hope that's understandable !!

View attachment 879129
Information can be given by asking!!

I hope I did this right

Heya! I'd be totally down to work something out. I can't see your character unfortunately, but I'd still love to join you!

Heya! I'd be totally down to work something out. I can't see your character, unfortunately, but I'd still love to join you!
Yeah for some reason that glitched out? Dunno why! But I can show you in the inbox!! I'd love to roleplay :]

I thought I should try to fix this, so I hope it works

Attachments

• SUPER COOL W A WATERMARK.png
    SUPER COOL W A WATERMARK.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back