• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lookin' To Mingle | Slightly Updated.

Wouldn't mind having another DMC RP. Bring your ideas with you, folks! I'm tapped out of ideas for it. I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind me playing as Nero.

In what capacity are you looking for Deadpool? Because I am totally up for being Deadpool in any capacity.

I'm not one hundred percent sure, I really want to have a role play featuring Deadpool as one of the main characters. Though I do have to warn you, I don't have anything solid as far as an RP plot for Deadpool goes.

I'm not one hundred percent sure, I really want to have a role play featuring Deadpool as one of the main characters. Though I do have to warn you, I don't have anything solid as far as an RP plot for Deadpool goes.
I am cool with that. I like brainstorming ideas. As long as I can do Deadpool I am good

I'm interested in Doctor Strange x OC and I'm happy to double any of the canon characters you requested. :)

Hi i know you said you were retiring the option of marvel but would u rp as matt murdock/ daredevil with my oc it would be a romantic story if not then spidey. But if you know anyone else who rp as matt i would love to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back