• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookin for some long term rp fun

VictoriousBird

Character Hoarder
Hello I am VictorousBird, otherwise known as Vic or Victory.
(I have chosen to remake this post just to give more details about what I am looking for)
I have been rping for 5+ Years | I use 2-3 Sentences and up to 1-2 Paragraphs | I only rp as OCs | Most if not all my Characters are Female | LGBTQ+ Parings are a yes, as long as it fits my character
I am 21 and so I am looking for other rpers 18+ as I like to rp romances and etc. | Please use Punctuation and No worries about some mistakes with Grammar/Spelling, I make them myself sometimes too.
Please note I work 5-8 hours a day and my time zone is PST | I will be able to respond at least once a day | Will be more active in the evening then morning

Fandoms
Red Dead Redemption
Dead by Daylight
Deus Ex
Witcher
Steven Universe
Among Us
Fallout(3/New Vegas/4)
[Will add more]

Settings
Modern
Modern Fantasy

Medieval Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Distopian
Literally anything Cyberpunk

Characters
All my characters and there art are logged on a different site, If anything we can talk it out in pms and we can find characters that fit :)
Fandoms w/ Active OCs: MHA, Among Us, Fallout and Homestuck

Last edited:
Currently I have characters for Among Us, MHA and Homestuck, but the rest of my characters are pretty flexible and can fit into fandoms like Deus Ex, Apex, Overwatch, and other mainly game fandoms lmao.
Oooh I'm down for an overwatch rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back