• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lookin' for some Fandom RPs!

mimikyu

Your Childhood Friend
Hey, everyone! I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying and I've got a few fandoms I'm interested in!

To tell you a little bit about myself;

• My name is mimikyu and I love pokemon!
  • I'm 20 years old and in college (majoring in psychology)
  • I'm in the Central time zone
  • I can reply at least once a day
  • I'm not picky about how often my partner replies, since I know life can get crazy sometimes!
  • I'm super chill in general
  • My replies vary from being 2-6 paragraphs, but I don't mind matching whatever my partner writes.
  • I prefer MxM and FxF and if we double, my partner would have to be okay with MxM or FxF. I don't mind doing MxF for my partner, though!
Okay! Onto the good stuff! Here's the fandoms I'm in! If you're craving a fandom that isn't listed, feel free to message me and ask if I've seen it! Also, I'm down with doing oc x oc or canon x oc and I'm more than okay with doubling!

• Dream Daddy
  • Pokemon
  • Harry Potter
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Fantasy Life
  • Breath of the Wild
  • Anything Disney
  • Fire Emblem
  • Castlevania
Feel free to comment or message me if you're interested, we'll talk plots and pairings!!

Hey I have a Harry Potter/ Lord of the Rings idea if you are up for it.

Hey, everyone! I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying and I've got a few fandoms I'm interested in!

To tell you a little bit about myself;

• My name is mimikyu and I love pokemon!
  • I'm 20 years old and in college (majoring in psychology)
  • I'm in the Central time zone
  • I can reply at least once a day
  • I'm not picky about how often my partner replies, since I know life can get crazy sometimes!
  • I'm super chill in general
  • My replies vary from being 2-6 paragraphs, but I don't mind matching whatever my partner writes.
  • I prefer MxM and FxF and if we double, my partner would have to be okay with MxM or FxF. I don't mind doing MxF for my partner, though!
Okay! Onto the good stuff! Here's the fandoms I'm in! If you're craving a fandom that isn't listed, feel free to message me and ask if I've seen it! Also, I'm down with doing oc x oc or canon x oc and I'm more than okay with doubling!

• Dream Daddy
  • Pokemon
  • Harry Potter
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Fantasy Life
  • Breath of the Wild
  • Anything Disney
  • Fire Emblem
  • Castlevania
Feel free to comment or message me if you're interested, we'll talk plots and pairings!!

I see you are interested in a Pokémon rp for MxM, how do you feel about gijinkas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back