• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookin' For Partners

entsimagus

And shepherds we shall be...
V e r y new to this website, but not to roleplaying... I've been doing that for about 5 years off-and-on.
I've heard very good things about this forum, and figured I'd give it a shot.

~For anyone who may be interested in roleplaying with me, I want to let you know that I'm pretty busy at the moment with school and whatnot, so I won't be able to get on every day.~

-- I'm an artist, gamer, and avid reader of all sorts of books/comics.

-- I prefer roleplaying with Discord. Skype and Google Docs work, too. PMs get a bit cluttered after a while, but I'll still use 'em.
I don't care how you talk OOC - memes and jokes are great.

-- I usually play as a female (since I'm a woman), though I'm not opposed to playing a male role (they're pretty fun, once I get into it). Pairings of any kind are fine with me so long as they're written realistically.
My #1 rule when it comes to romance is; If it happens, it happens, if not, it doesn't.

-- I don't have much experience with doubling, but it's something I'd like to try out (as long as I'm not using more than 3 characters at a time).

-- I love brainstorming and worldbuilding. It's a ton of fun, and lots of cool things can come of it.

-- I'm fine with mature themes. Blood and angst are great :'D

-- Face claims are great! I'd prefer they be actual people, though - anime face claims are a little too strange for me.

I'm up for pretty much anything, and don't really have much of an idea plot-wise, so...

- Cyborg x Human****
- Vigilante x Vigilante***
- Survivor x Survivor (post-apocalyptic, non-zombie)***
- Soulmates**
- Pirates****
- Something like Game of Thrones?**
- Something like Altered Carbon?***
- Something in the Kingkiller universe?****
- Gypsies?
------------
Bold = Preferred Role
* = want-ness, out of 4

- Steampunk/Cyberpunk
- Sci-Fi
- Dystopian
- Medieval Fantasy
- Modern Fantasy

~~Or any combination of the above~~

(I'm up for literally anything, but these are some that're really on my mind)
- Dystopian/Cyberpunk Pirates
- Steampunk Post-Apocalypse

Last edited:
I might be interesed, you look nice, if u need anything or want to roleplay just send me a pm.

I might be interesed, you look nice, if u need anything or want to roleplay just send me a pm.
Hi!
I'm up for roleplaying. However, I can't send a pm to you, since I'm a newer member.

((Also, is that a Dune reference in your status?))

Ok ill send it for you so you can contact me.
(No, i change it everyday into a random one, it's just coincidence, also, my english isn't the better so forgive me if you see some errors)

Heyo I am new the site as well so can't pm yet, I have a good bit of experience though in rping. I prefer to play Male characters.

As for what I am interested in:
Survivor x survivor
game of thrones rp (Prefer to play OC, as I just don't think I can play a canon character and follow his personality some of my personal opinions will get in the way)

Heyo I am new the site as well so can't pm yet, I have a good bit of experience though in rping. I prefer to play Male characters.

As for what I am interested in:
Survivor x survivor
game of thrones rp (Prefer to play OC, as I just don't think I can play a canon character and follow his personality some of my personal opinions will get in the way)
Hi! Sending you a PM~
((new members can reply to, but not send //shrug//))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back