• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lookin for more partners :)

CrescentHowler

Simple Girl with Simple Dreams
Hey there, my names CrescentHowler, but you can call me anything you like! :) I am on the hunt for some partners again since I have been not getting a lot of replies from some of my rps. I am looking for partners who can help me learn how to make my paragraphs longer and more detailed but I will take others as well.

I am not specific on the writing I like, and I want at least a good paragraph of not more since I can have more to write off there. :)

As for kinds I like to do I am always open to a new kind of roleplay as one thing that is a must for me is romance. I cannot do a roleplay without as this as I feel it brings in some drama and such into the roleplay.

I already had some pairings in mind so I'll go ahead and post them below.

Arranged Marriage

Human x other magical being

Angel x Other magical being

Researcher x Test Subject

Tutor x Bad student

Good girl x Bad boy

Boss x Intern

Boss x Employee

Boarding School Roommates

But those are just ones I had in mind. :) Don't be scared to reply here or PM me and tell me you ideas! Like I said im open to any :)

Can't wait to see the replies!

Do you have any preferences as to what position you'd take? (Like male or female, Role A or B, blah blah)

Hey there, Boarding School Roomates seems interresting to me, as well as Human x Other Magical Being. =^.^= (Yes, I had to do a Hello Kitty face)

LyraDark said:
Hey there, Boarding School Roomates seems interresting to me, as well as Human x Other Magical Being. =^.^= (Yes, I had to do a Hello Kitty face)
The Hello Kitty face is adorable! :) And awesome! Wanna pm me?

WildpeltTheCat said:
I'd like to play the good girl in the good girl x bad boy!
Awesome! PM me? :)

<Bump>

WolfClawsKevin said:
With researcher x test subject, would the test subject need to be human or can it be a shapeshifter or animal maybe?
It can be any :)

blizzcity13 said:
Hello I would like to try good girl/ bad boy with you :) if you would wanna rp with me
Sure! PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back