• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

chronophobic

네 질투가 문제야 maybe i'm the problem.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
i promise i'll clean this up and organize this thread when i have a day off.

you can call me chrono, i'm 25 and i have a job that sucks the soul out of me.
SO, let me get back to rp so i can salvage that sliver of life i have in me that still enjoys writing (i'm also back on my three 12-hour shift schedule, yeahhhh babyyy!)

let me lay out the barebones of what i'm always craving. men with questionable morals bettering themselves because of a shy and/or prickly guy who may or may not actually be sweet. or maybe they're just antisocial. it doesn't really matter, and maybe they don't like each other at first, but i love the buildup and the challenge of redemption. hell, i've been meaning to make a fic but i don't have the drive to do things myself anymore! go figure.

i also like the childhood best friend trope. nothing much to add to that. shit is just too damn cute.

i don't really do OCs, meaning i don't write them or play with them because established characters are easier for me. i love their prebuilt stories, and it makes me more interested in all honestly. not saying i won't ever write with one, but i've only ever done canon x canon.

again i'll add more to this, including actual plotlines, i just need to throw something out there and fish out anyone who really wants to have a go at these pairings. bolded is who i prefer to write.
also if the character is underage, they will be aged up (not for nsfw purposes, i just don't want to write a romance in the perspective of a minor)

• noctis x any.
  • yozora x any
  • sukuna / yuji x megumi
  • sanemi x giyuu
  • sabito x giyuu
  • gon x killua
  • sora x riku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back