• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookin' for a collab storytelling partner

huodozer

Lurker
Me
30-something. Been roleplaying since my teens, but removed from it for a few years now. Pitching up here since I've got a few ideas burrowing a home in my brain, and it'd be cool to find a partner or two to bring 'em to life.

RP Particulars
Romance is fine and any gender is fine, though for any romantic pairing involving a male character, I'm almost certainly going to prefer to write the 'M' half of that equation. Fair warning that I've never actually written M/M pairings before so go easy on me! Doubling's fine as well, and the first idea especially kind of leans in for it. Hit me with a PM if anything below is of interest; I've left them hopefully high-level enough to turn into a unique collab with someone. Samples available if so desired.

In any of the ideas below, any of the character ideas can be any gender so desired (for a couple, I have specific pronouns just because that's the version of that plot that's been in my head but I'm totally okay with negotiating otherwise).

Ideas
  1. Medieval - low fantasy - civil unrest - dying royalty - (doubling?) - a knight whose parents have betrothed him to a woman he's never met - a minor noble who takes drastic measures to escape a betrothal she never wanted - royal siblings scrambling to maintain control and protect their kingdom and its people amidst a looming civil war
  2. Future/modern - soulmates - a company promises its proprietary technology can expedite location of your soulmate, for a price - one person scrapes together barely enough money for one chance at escaping loneliness - another is contentedly married (or otherwise in a long-term relationship) but subscribes on a whim
  3. [Urban/Rural] [fantasy/supernatural] - demons which can assume control of a person and their identity - an undercover organization hunting those demons - an otherwise nondescript person who begins acting in strange and unpredictable ways - a neighbor/colleague/customer who takes notice and grows curious enough to investigate

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back