• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed look sharp, baby - testing

xayah.

i return stronger than i left
MAKE ME LOOK GOOD
I'll do whatever needs to be done - twice, to be sure.
she/her | centuries old | muse mia | studying bbcode
hello~ this is just a place for me to test code whenever inspiration strikes. i dabbled a bit in bbcode from feralfront and wanted to try my hand at coding again. there might be lots of works in progress', broken codes, & hopefully the occassional finished code. i don't really intend for anyone to use these, but if you like my poor handiwork enough, feel free to react to the post to let me know you're borrowing it and edit it as much as you want. do not post, remove my credits, take sections of code. if you have any design ideas, feel free to dm me? i'm not very creative, but i can print ideas into code and writing well enough. the first few posts might just be me being inspired by tumblr, but we'll see how this goes!

- xayah.

Last edited:
placeholders
MUGSHOT/POLAROID
PLACEHOLDER
this is my first attempt back into coding, so i went for something simple but also tried to challenge myself by making it mobile friendly. that was a HUGE mistake & pain in the [redacted] but i'm satisfied with how it came out on pc and mobile. for polaroids, just change the font from helvetica to something cute like allison & get rid of letter spacing which lets you make the font 10px instead of 8! thanks~ if you would like to use the mugshot, here's the link. this is the link for the polaroid version. ff! is the password for both.

- xayah.

JOHN DOE
FC: JEREMY MEEKS

MODEL
POLICE PROPERTY
JANE DOE
FC: TAYLOR MARIE HILL

MODEL
LITTLE MISS PRISS

character sheets
FOUR SEASONS
CHARACTER SHEET
god knows how many hours i worked on this. i honestly don't understand how it works still, so use it at your own peril. it needs to be cleaned up A LOT, so i wont be linking it in a pastebin, but i'm super pleased with how it came out. it is very beautiful to me. it's most likely mobile friendly (last time i checked) and each image scrolls to reveal scrolling text. i'll probably have to put a scroll notif somewhere later.

- xayah.

name: here
nicknames: here
sexuality: here
role: here
blah: here
etc: here

faceclaim: here
hair: here
skin: here
clothes: here
accessories: here
scars/modifications: here

personality: here
dislikes: here
hobbies: here

background: here
family: here
friends: here
etc/miscellaneous: here

MAKE ME LOOK GOOD
IN-CHARACTER REQUEST
this was a good opportunity to learn more about coding & really helped me finally figure out tabs. definitely gonna be playing around a bit more with tabs now even though they give me a massive headache. no one else use this except the person who designed it (unless you asked them for permission). i just wanted to show it off since i think it's super nice & gRApHic dESiGn iS tHeiR pASsiOn.

- xayah.

I scream out loud just to see if I'm alive.

reno
constantine

• mood.

mood here.

D E M O N

A dangerously selfish and self-serving man (or demon, to be precise), Reno is a man whose personality is less than digestible. Loansharking came easily, with his knack for violence and hunger for wealth, he is notorious among the community for his unforgiving business structure. Will probably wave a gun around, has a preference of that over magic, but will occassionally use it. In the presence of drugs, he is insatiable and will want more. Will fight someone if promised drugs, alcohol, or money.

A dangewously selfish and self-sewving man (or demon, to be pwecise), Weno is a man whose personawity is wess than digestibwe. Woansharking came easiwy, with his knack for viowence and hungew for wealth, he is notowious among the community fow his unfowgiving business stwucture. Will pwobabwy wave a gun awound, has a pwefewence of that over magic, but will occassionawwy use it. In the pwesence of dwugs, he is insatiable and will want more. Will fight someone if pwomised dwugs, alcohow, or money

designed by bad ending.
&
coded by xayah.

interest checks
THE FAITHFUL
INTEREST CHECK
this is a little interest check i made for an idea i have so stay on the lookout heheheheheheh. it's not mobile friendly (unless your phone is sideways & you’re okay with the title of the music being offset but that'll be fixed whenever i'm not too lazy) so no pastebin code is available but it IS equipped with a music player! i really enjoyed making this even if it's a little basic once you open the tabs. it doesn't have a roles tab either, but i'll probably make a v2 and add that sometime in the future. be warned. this is dark mode optimized. this is xayah & you're watching disney channel my coding thread, so everything is going to be dark mode optimized hah~

- xayah.

• SAY YOUR PRAYERS

NO ONE ELSE WILL

Last edited:
LARGER THAN LIFE
CHARACTER SHEET
HUGE THANKS TO Uxie Uxie BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM, I WOULD HAVE 0 TABS AND THIS WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST. This is the hardest and most taxing code I've ever done (took almost 7 hours each day for the past few days), but I'm soooo pleased with how it turned out! I think it was a great challenge, and my coding skills grew exponentially during this despite breaking my code at least 10 times. I got inspired by Seulgi's photo for the Bora 20 year anniversary combined with a few tumblr roleplay themes, and this just happened. No pastebin yet because I'm a bit too lazy to change everything to fill-ins, but it'll be up one day. Feel free to copy and paste if you dare. It's a bit mobile-friendly as you can see all the important content since 5/6ths of the code is visible on phone. Looking at it sideways lets you see everything though. This has tabs on every page, and hidden scrollys throughout in places like the Persona title, Extra title, etc. Feel free to click around and explore and let me know what you think/could improve on. As always, thanks for looking.

- xayah.

character sheets

• F
    i
    r
    s
    t

L
    a
    s
    t

I hope I can become someone’s dream.

seulgi
    kang

FC: Seulgi Kang

click

coded by xayah.

Last edited:
﹂A MOMENT IN LIFE﹁
CHARACTER SHEET
a cs i made for my friend's horror rp! i'm pretty bad at graphic design, so it's not that dark, maybe more dark academia? not sure but it's pretty simplistic and 100% mobile friendly which was the goal since i have like no time right now. it also taught me side scrolls and flexboxes (huge thanks to uxie for being the sideways scroll inspo and having easy code to study from!) the pastebin is here~ thanks for looking.

- xayah.

character sheets

SCROLL

I HAVE EVERYTHING YET HAVE NOTHING; BUT EVEN WITH NOTHING, I WANT NONE

SCROLL

do do do
do do dooo
ma ma ma ma
moooooooooo
basics can go here.

VISAGE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

PERSONA

HISTORY

EXTRAS

sylvie de levin

coded by xayah.

placeholders
YOUR HIGHNESS
PLACEHOLDER
i'm backkkk. this is a quick placeholder i made for my new rp (you should check it out in my signature *wink wonk*). it's very simplistic and was heavily inspired by .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ who is also coincidentally my co-gm for my new rp. all this needs is a picture of your faceclaim with a transparent background. it's also mobile friendly since i finally figured out how to do those! enjoy and always thanks for looking~ here's the pastebin & the password is ff!

- xayah.

SEULGI

THE

dancer

FC: SEULGI KANG

KANG

coded by xayah.

HEART BEATS FOR YOU
MISCELLANEOUS
happy holidays! and new years soon too. i'm back~ and i have arrived with a silly code that i really loved using on feralfront and wanted to emulate sort of. it was a code used for displaying relationships between your characters and the other characters in the roleplay. there was nothing similar to it on rpn, so i made a new version using tabs which weren't available on ff. it can scroll and you can add or delete people per tab. i'll probably use it in my newest roleplay which you should all check out! link in my signature below <3 as always, thanks for looking.

- xayah.

• NAME HERE.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris venenatis leo metus, ut eleifend ipsum vehicula sed. Sed semper nulla maximus tempus pulvinar. Fusce lacinia sapien ac turpis fermentum, eget accumsan felis elementum. Morbi dui diam, lacinia ac convallis vel, ornare quis est. Sed id orci urna. Suspendisse rutrum lacus vitae mi posuere cursus. In nec sapien ante. Donec placerat lacus in diam egestas, vel cursus lorem porta.

Quisque nisi ipsum, bibendum sit amet massa auctor, dictum ullamcorper libero. Donec nisi lacus, iaculis eu dignissim eget, accumsan sit amet nulla. Proin vehicula, metus a gravida porttitor, orci tortor gravida mauris, non aliquet augue elit sed enim. Sed sit amet lectus et arcu euismod tempus. In dapibus molestie blandit. Vivamus semper risus sem, nec tincidunt lacus feugiat vitae. Fusce molestie lobortis nulla, ac efficitur ligula.
    lover

NAME HERE.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris venenatis leo metus, ut eleifend ipsum vehicula sed. Sed semper nulla maximus tempus pulvinar. Fusce lacinia sapien ac turpis fermentum, eget accumsan felis elementum. Morbi dui diam, lacinia ac convallis vel, ornare quis est. Sed id orci urna. Suspendisse rutrum lacus vitae mi posuere cursus. In nec sapien ante. Donec placerat lacus in diam egestas, vel cursus lorem porta.

Quisque nisi ipsum, bibendum sit amet massa auctor, dictum ullamcorper libero. Donec nisi lacus, iaculis eu dignissim eget, accumsan sit amet nulla. Proin vehicula, metus a gravida porttitor, orci tortor gravida mauris, non aliquet augue elit sed enim. Sed sit amet lectus et arcu euismod tempus. In dapibus molestie blandit. Vivamus semper risus sem, nec tincidunt lacus feugiat vitae. Fusce molestie lobortis nulla, ac efficitur ligula.
    lover

love
    — just a word until you gave it meaning

coded by xayah.

Last edited:
placeholders
﹂LOGGED IN﹁
PLACEHOLDER
i forgot to post this oops. anyways happy new years & i hope you're all happy and healthy haha. here's a cute placeholder. it's mobile friendly! surprise. new year, new and improved codes. i'm just going to keep this short & sweet. the code can be found here. as always, thanks for looking!

- xayah.

eyes on me.jpg

party's over.jpg

start

8:18 AM

asami watanabe

coded by xayah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back