• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♚ Look Inside To Be Crowned ♚

Reigning King

Not all princes become kings.

• Hello, everyone!

I thank you for clicking on this thread and hope that you find something that sparks interest inside that little roleplaying body of yours. If something does catch your eye, please message me. If something doesn't catch your eye, I still thank you for visiting this thread and reading through it. Hope you enjoyed your stay, at least.

I am not as strict as I sound, I promise. I am actually pretty easy-going, polite, and respectful to just about anyone that I happen to come across. All in all, I treat people the way that I would want to be treated.

Also if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate to voice them. Do not post here, please PM me with your interest. If you post here, you will be ignored.

Last edited:
Bump! Please make sure you read this and again, if I don't see a song, I will ignore you. c: Just a reminder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back