• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Look for partners <3 (lots of ideas inside!)

deception

xxsoftgrungexx
Hello! Let me tell you about myself, my name is Olivia I am a fifteen year old girl that loves role playing. I love role playing romance but I love to role pla supernatural and basically things involving magical things and other stuff. I have been role playing for about three or four years with the occasional breaks inbetween. There's just a few rules/guidelines I need to go over with everyone so please listen up!

-I am very cooperative towards people schedules and when they can be on and can't be on everyone has a life especially me. So, if I can't reply till the weekend on some days I'm sorry but I'll try my best.

-I like role playing with 3 to 4 paragraphs sometimes less it matters on how good the storyline is and how good the person I am role playing with is.

-Please have proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Also, show emotion into your characters just don't reply with "He said, "hello." No. Emotion would be very nice!

-Don't just leave all of a sudden. If you don't want to role play anymore please just tell me and if you're getting bored also just tell me! We can always work something out.

-Do I role play Male or Female? Hmm...it honestly doesn't matter to me but I am better off role playing female because that is my gender. But, I like to double up that is always an option also!

-Storylines and Topics, I have plenty of them! But, if you want to do a specific one just send me a pm and we can discuss there!

Now that I have everything out of the way thanks for listening or reading I should say haha. Now just comment below if you would like to role play and I'll send you a pm!

Story lines and topics I do <3

Topics:

1- Bully & Bullied.

2- Good Girl & Bad Boy.

3- Enemies.

4- Friend With Benefits.

5- College Love.

6- Arranged Marriage.

7-

8- Kidnapped.

9- Brother's/Sister's Best Friend.

10- Best Friend's Brother.

11- Best Friends.

12- Rich & Poor.

13-

14- High School Love.

15- Long Distance Romance.

16- Nerd & Player.

17- Outcast & Popular.

18- Flirt & Shy One.

19- Neighbor.

20- New kid.

21- Met online.

22- Boss's son & Worker.

23-

24- Met At A Party.

25-

26- Blind Date.

27-

28- Werewolf & Human.

28- Werewolf.

29- Truth or Dare.

30- Player & Player.

31- One Direction. [Harry's Taken]

32-Ouran Highschool Host Club

33-Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

34-Fruits Basket

Storylines:

Storylines:

NOTICE ME ALREADY!

He is a normal boy. Nothing special about him. He's not popular and he's not a loner ether. Then you came along. You were the new girl shy,cute, and sweet. After only a few days of going to that school you start to get flowers in you're locker then chocolates and soon love letters. Who's sending them?

1- Living with the Rebel:

His family sent over to your house, to straighten him out of his bad ways. He was going to stay over for the summer. He is rude and mean. She is sweet and kind. They spend the days being like this and soon fell head over heels for each other. But what will happen when he has to go back home at the end of summer? Will their 'love' survive or die off?

2- Fake:

Your older sister is coming home from collage for the summber. She think you have a boyfriend. A boyfriend that you lied about, for so many years. Your parents favorited your sister, always. She was everything you wanted to be. What would you do when she wants to meet your boyfriend? You make a deal, with the most popular guy in school. You ask him to pretend to be your boyfriend for a few weeks. He agrees. But what will the cost be? Will the both of you end up falling for each other?

3- The Bet:

You hate him, he loves you. He tries to hang out with you and hold your hand, you just push him away. What happens when you get enough of it, and make a bet? The first person to kiss the other within a month, has to spend the night (you) or do whatever the other person wants for a day (him). Will you win? Or will he?

4- Run Away Love:

You are a runaway, and without a home. You only have a few changes of clothes, and a little bit of money. What happens when you run into a rich, but caring boy. Will you trust him after all you've been through? Or will you brush him off and stay homeless?

5-

6- Mermaids:

You are a mermaid, but not one of those sweet romantic ones. One that has fangs, retractable like a vampires. Your tears are extremely valuable, but only the bravest attempt to take them. What happens when one day, you find a boat, shipwrecked boat, that is. You find someone aboard. One of those creatures you'd call a man. You risk your life to save him, after a little coaxing that is. What happens when you run into another ship, and they capture you, and welcome your friend as a guest? They keep you locked in a small tub of water, barely enough room for you to move your tail. What will happen next? Will you ever escape?

7- Behind Mirrors:

You have a one-way mirror, so only you can see out. Your parents are trying to set you up, the only problem is they want them to fall for your personality, not your looks. So you agreed for a while. So far, though, all of the boys have ran out, not liking the fact they couldn't see you until he comes along. You and him start talking, and he comes back everyday just to talk. What happens when you finally decided to show yourself?

8- Gang Love:

One day your walking down the street, when a guy suddenly pins you against the wall, claiming you as 'his'. He gives you a hickey before kidnapping you. He can give you anything, and is sweet when he's not abusive and controlling. Will you find away to escape, or will you fall in love?

9- Masked:

You were dared by your friend to go to a party. A masked party. What happens when you meet him there? Will you ever find out whom the other is? Or will you just have to wait?

10- Mental:

Your in a mental hospital for ____ reasons. What happens when he is hired for an internship, and assigned to you. The only problem? He is a perv. He manages to get you in bed, will you go along with it, or fight it? Will you even remember?

11- Please?:

The fame is getting to his head. He goes to the hospital for some reason, only to meet up with her. He has no idea who she is, but he's drawn to her. He tries to get her to go on a date, to pay him any attention but she just ignores him. He slowly starts to change for her, he's stopped being a player and has started being thoughtful and affectionate. Will she ever give him a chance, or will she just continue to ignore him?

12- Something That We're Not:

The dated a few years ago, but broke up because she didn't like how he acted any more. He was too clingy, started being way too over protective. He moved away soon after, but now he's back. He hangs around her all the time and scared away the boyfriend she had gotten. What does she do? How angry can he make her?

13- ______:

We base one off of a song or movie. If I haven't seen the movie then I can't really do it unless you can explain it to me. Give me the link to the song (from YouTube) please.

14- Back Stabbing: You're dating your brother's best friend… behind your brother's back. What happens when he finds the two of you in bed after a night of cuddling? You both try to explain, but will he listen?

15- The Nerd Project: She is the nerd of the school, straight As, always seen with her nose in a book, unsocial. He is dared by his best friend to change her into Miss Popular. There's many ways he could do this, he could bully her into it, charm her into it, or just flat out tell her. Will any of his schemes work?

16- Evil Secrets: They're a couple, and struggling to get by. What happens when he starts to deal drugs to try and help out? Of course, he keeps it from her. She starts to notice things, though. He comes home high, and he's a lot rougher with her than he used to be.

17- Bad News: Everyone in town stays away from him, always doing their best to avoid him. You've known him since fourth grade, and you don't care about all his tattoos, the fact that he smokes, or the rumors going around that he likes to get high behind the school. You're in love with him, and he's in love with you. What happens when one day you get a call from him, telling you that he never wants to see you again? Then you see on the news that he's been arrested. You fall into a depression, your rock gone. What happens, a year later, when he suddenly shows up, expecting to be welcomed back?

18- Miss Independent: There's a new girl in town. She's smart, gorgeous, pretty much the perfect girlfriend. But the thing is she doesn't want a boyfriend to "slow her down". When she catches his eye he starts trying to get her, the player. What happens when she lets her guard down and tells him her terrible past with abusive boyfriends?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]
:D I'll invite you to a conversation.

[/QUOTE]
Okay haha (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumpp

Are you interested in a Fantasy school where the students have magic powers that they are learning to hone?

Hey there! Name's Kade, or Luke, or Skip, or Kai, I don't know, people are weird. Anyway, I'd love to roleplay with you! ^^ I'm new to this site, and very awkward at times, but I'll get used to it. I don't think I can pm you (yet), but I don't know, maybe we can figure something out?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ash The Space Prince]Um hey I'm Ash
I'm looking foward to rping with you c: Private message me if you can! Thanks

[/QUOTE]
Ah I think you need one more post till I can message you because it's not letting me (:

deception said:
Ah I think you need one more post till I can message you because it's not letting me (:
Im sorry ahhhhhh . New member things are so tricky to be honest.

[QUOTE="Ash The Space Prince]Im sorry ahhhhhh . New member things are so tricky to be honest.

[/QUOTE]
It's fine! I can wait haha (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back