• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Look for new partners

Hexed

Deathscythe
Hi there!

Recently I haven't had many RPs going so now I'm searching yet again! I like all genres of RP but I tend to enjoy fantasy/supernatural and action RPs better since I think they are the most interesting. I can do romance but I can't do an RP based around a love story, that bores me just slightly. Anyway, shall we get onto rules and a few fandom RPs I would also be willing to do?

Ok! So here's some of my rules for RPing.

Grammar: do your best with spelling and grammar, none of us are perfect but all I ask is you try.

Paragraphs: Now I can only write as much as my partner, give me 2 paragraphs and you will get the same but give me 2 sentences and that's all you're going to get back. I don't mind how literate you are just please try not to do one liners, the odd one is fine because writers block does happen but please don't do it all of the time.

Now! The fandoms! I love anime so yes this will be mostly anime based, if there is an anime that is not in this list that you want to do message me, I may just know it.

Fairy Tail

Soul Eater

Magi

The Gone series (I have not finished them but so far I love them! I'd only do OCs for this.)

Angel Beats

Guilty Crown

Blue exorcist

Black Bullet

Black Cat

Angel Beats

Plots: Let's discuss plot ideas if you don't want to do a fandom! I may just have some or we can brainstorm some! I also want to listen to your ideas!

Well that's it for now! PM me or reply here if interested.

Is this this still accepting applicants?

I couldn't help but notice Loli Black Bullet, Angel Feels Beats, and Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist on the listings. Though I am somewhat afraid of messing up the canons.

Hehe, I know what you mean ^^. If you're up for it I'd love to do any of those with you!

I would be interested in doing a fantasy/supernatural role play. If you're still looking to start new role plays, feel free to PM me. (I'm new to the site and haven't figured out how to PM some on yet. O.o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back