• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Call Me Dio

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello there!
    Call me Dio,
    Yes like Dio Brando, or the band, or Ronnie James Dio? Are there any more Dio's I need to be aware of?
    Regardless I am a 18 year old roleplayer from the CST area of America. I'm nonbinary and use they/them pronouns.
    I'm currently working a part time job at a fast food joint not even 11 minutes from my house. It's usually never busy so I have spare time to chat whenever I've finished stalking things and cleaning.
    Little facts about me;

- I'm a Scorpio! I was born on October 30th
    - I'm super into world-building and character creation.
    - I have written over 20 novels (none of them have been published because I don't feel like publishing any of them).
    - I play video games all the time on my PC so if we have similar tastes in games I wouldn't mind playing games together in my spare time!
    - I am quite literally dyslexic and have a hard time catching my spelling mistakes. Feel free to kindly point them out to me if you notice them!
    - On average I write over 1.5k words per reply I send out. Not because I'm a try-hard, but because I feel the need to write my replies with detail so I don't give my partner the bare minimum.
    - I also do just original roleplays, dm me about it with your ideas if you would wanna write one!
    - I write mainly female and nonbinary characters. I will not write oc x oc with male characters as it has been ruined for me by many people. If I get to know you well enough I'd be comfortable with writing a male character in an oc x oc relationship.
    - Romance is something I like in my roleplays unless I specifically state that our characters would be better off buddies traveling the universe.
    - Warning: My computer stopped giving me notifications for this website (among others) I will provide you with some sort of social media so you can contact me if I haven't replied in a minute. I'm not trying to ghost you I just have a computer that is out to get me.

Requirements to write with me;

- Be ok with writing more than one character in a roleplay.
    - Be active in OOC, I'd like to become friends with the people I roleplay with
    - Be over the age of 15.
    - write more than 500 words per reply.
    - (more to come I just don't expect that much from people)

Last edited:
Speaking of playing multiple characters, how about an 8x8 Danganronpa RP? We'll both put in 8 OCs and just see what happens between them!

Still up for Undertale?
PS: I also game (console) so feel free to lmk about games, I'm always down for gaming!

quick little bump as I updated my fandoms (by a lot). Some of them aren't even fandoms they're just books or something that I really fucking enjoy-

Would you perhaps be interested in a One Piece Role-Play. I have been CRAVING one for over a year, but no-one ever seems to reply back. And I do meet your requirements. I am 19 and I can match up to 1000 words that I know of. My minimum is 500 words. I go by Pink and I use he/they/she pronouns as I am genderfluid.

Would you perhaps be interested in a One Piece Role-Play. I have been CRAVING one for over a year, but no-one ever seems to reply back. And I do meet your requirements. I am 19 and I can match up to 1000 words that I know of. My minimum is 500 words. I go by Pink and I use he/they/she pronouns as I am genderfluid.
OMG!!! I would love to write some One Piece!! Feel free to dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back