• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'd be down to play Sanji Zoro or Jinbei for your OC if you could play Marco for mine?

Ooh! I’d love to play Zoro or Usopp against your OC if you wouldn’t mind writing Sanji against mine! I must admit I’m not too far in the anime (I’m on the Skypeia arc. I’m trying to go as fast as I can ;-; ) if that is alright! If not totally understandable

Ooh! I’d love to play Zoro or Usopp against your OC if you wouldn’t mind writing Sanji against mine! I must admit I’m not too far in the anime (I’m on the Skypeia arc. I’m trying to go as fast as I can ;-; ) if that is alright! If not totally understandable
I can definitely try writing Sanji! I’m not the best at him ^^’

Hello! I would be quite interested in some of the non-fandom pairings you have mentioned. Variations on the Vampire X, Eldritch Horror X, and Alien X formulations are subjects I like to breathe life and detail into. Naturally, we would need to sharpen up some details on the world settings they would be occupying. If we were to do Fandom I would be interested in Skyrim or Fallout as I am most versed in their lore. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back