• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longterm Search! (Craving BSD)

amva

ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"
Hi there!

I’ll start with a little introduction! I’m Lizzie, a 25 years old from GMT timezone. English is not my first language but I have a good grasp of it, still, some typos or mistakes might escape me even if I do proofread every reply a couple of times. I can be relatively active, you can be assured I’ll be there ooc most of the time while I will reply ic at least twice or thrice a week but probably more often. I’m open to PM, email, discord or gdocs!

My writing is third person, past tense, paragraph style. Between 600 to 2k words. If you can’t write within that range or don’t like replies of that range I’m afraid we won’t work! I obviously don’t mind if English is not your first language, but a good understanding of it would be appreciated. OOC chatting is something I require, if you are not going to at least try to be friends then it’s highly possible I’ll lose interest quickly. Let’s fangirl, gush about our characters, chat about anything and everything, share memes and songs and just enjoy! The main appeal of this hobby for me is that it is a shared activity.

I would truly prefer to double. In fact tripling, quadrupling… the more ships and characters in the roleplay the more I’ll love it!

Now to what y’all wanted to get to! The fandoms I’m seeking are the following, in order of craving:

Bungou Stray Dogs

Favourite ship:
  • Dazai/Chuuya

Other ships I adore and I’m willing to write:
  • Atsushi/Akutagawa
  • Fyodor/Nikolai
  • Ranpo/Poe

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Favourite ship:
  • Ferdinand/Hubert

• Caspar/Linhardt
  • Dorothea/Edelgard
  • Edelgard/F!Byleth
  • Dimitri/Claude
  • Felix/Sylvain
  • Marianne/Hilda

Persona 5 (I’m still halfway through Royal, but I think I’ve spoiled myself almost everything by now xD)

Favourite ship:
  • Akira/Akechi

• Yusuke/Ryuuji
  • Ryuuji/Ann
  • Ann/Makoto
  • Yusuke/Futaba

Dragon Age

Okay, so with this fandom I’m only open to OCxOC. I have many ideas for a plot in this fandom, don’t be afraid to ask!

Feel free to ask for other ships if the one you are looking for isn’t here, I’m fairly open-minded when it comes to shipping! Characters must be 18+ in our roleplay.

If somehow this ad didn’t scare you off please let me know what I can call you, your age range and what you’d like to roleplay when you contact me! I promise I’m way more friendly than this ad makes me seem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back