• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Longterm Roleplay MxF!!

DarkRabbit15

A warrior in disguise
Hey everyone! I'm DarkRabbit!

I am putting the spoilers about myself and the rules I have. I apologize that they're long... but anyway, please read this before advancing forward. It is important (especially the rules).

I am a twenty three year old female from Canada. I am currently going to school to be a LPN (Learner Practical Nurse) so there might be a day or so I can't reply right away. My school is number one. This is something that is supposed to be a stress reliever for me! Roleplay is what keeps me sane! Thankfully, semester 2 is basically done now. Semester three starts in May, but it's mostly clinical (8 hour work days). It shouldn't be too bad!

I have been role playing for 10+ years. My replies go vary on what I’m given. I would at least ask for one long or two paragraph replies. I don't need like a whole story since characters need time to reply (meaning like 10+ paragraphs), but no single liners. If you're honestly stuck on a reply, then please let me know. We can figure out a way to change it up. If I'm not giving enough information, then let me know and I can add onto it! If you're getting bored, then don't just leave. Tell me and I will understand. I know life can get insane so I am patient.

I do not like giving crappy replies. I feel awful if I do, so please do not give me any... Meaning if I send you a couple good paragraphs and I receive a sentence in return, I'm going to be a little upset, and I will let you know too. I do like detail.

**My main character is female.** I will NOT do a main role as a male. I will play side male characters. My main will just be female. I will not double up. I am sorry.

I do not do MxM or FxF.
I am sorry for the inconvenience if that's what you were wanting. I can roleplay with other females though, but I would ask that they take the main male role. Again, I do not double so I am sorry.

Also, I'm sorry but I don't do fandoms. I love making characters!

Now that is out of the way, onto the rules!

-You MUST play more than one person, meaning side characters (I don't want to play every side character). If you cannot play side characters, then I am sorry but the roleplay will not work. It isn't fun having one person play all the sides, and or there only being two people in a roleplay. Also constantly asking someone to play characters isn’t cool either and I really don’t appreciate that.

- No relationship sort of cheating. I'm fine with a lot of things, but I just can't do this... It hits on a personal level.

- Grammar and spelling is decent. This is including no abbreviations as "u", "ur", etc. Also, no roleplay using the stars as in:
*Walks over to the girl* Hello.
That is a no for me.

- At least one paragraph response. I don't expect it to be paragraph galore all the time. Just please be able to use detail. I do love writing and I need things to go off of! Again, no one liners. I do enjoy detail. It makes more of the story!

- Please be able to continue the story on as well. I can keep a story going for the most part, but if it's the same thing over and over again, and I'm the only one trying to bring up ideas, it gets hard and it also takes the fun out of it.

-I also am a huge suck for romance. I do want there being romance in the roleplay! It's a must.

Now that that is out of the way and if you've made it this far, here are some genres and roleplay's I'd love to do. No, these ones do not have plots either as I'd much rather make plots with my partners!

Genres:
- *Romance*
- Action
- Adventure
-fantasy
- Horror
- Thriller
- comedy
- Dark themes

Roleplays:
Bold is my preferred role!
-Demon x human (really craving)
-Angel x Human
- Vampire x werewolf
-Vampire x human (really craving)
-Vampire x Vampire
-Dark vampire king x human (really craving)
- Werewolf x human
-Werewolf x Werewolf
- Dark king x Human
- Good girl x Bad boy (really craving)
- Mythical creature academy
- Medieval sort of things
- University romance.
- Gang member x normal girl

Those are just some of the pairings I do have! I am willing to hear other pairings too.

I have a couple rough plots (which I'd love to expand with people) as well if people are interested:

An Unusual Pairing.

A new young male has entered college. All the girls fantasize all over him. He is very good looking, known to be the "bad boy," has extremely high grades, rich, and that is what the girls love about him. They all want to be with him, except for one. A college girl notices him, but she isn't fantasizing over him. She isn't trying to anything along those lines. She is focused with her school as her grades aren't the greatest. She works after schools in a cafe to make some form of money for her bills... she just isn't like the others. Although, she always has a smile on her face. People don't see the other side. The side of her sorrow and suffering. She gives, yet doesn't seem to receive anything but people picking on her and so forth.... but she acts strong.

The new male takes note of the girl and starts to grow more interested in her. He falls in love for her and desperately wants to protect her. He wants to make other know that she is his.

The male can either be human, or secretly some sort of super natural being in disguise like a vampire, demon, or werewolf!

**This is a very rough idea so I would love to expand it with people. This is also to be a cute love story so it is to be mushy between characters.**

A Dark Secret
Muse A and B have been dating for about a two months now. Both are really interested in one another. Muse A (my character) is a nervous girl who can get flustered a little easy. She is well known in the college and has several friends. She is an A+ student so she does take her schooling seriously.

Muse B is also well known. He doesn't care about school as much, but he passes it like it's nothing. He doesn't need to study or anything. It's like he has a photograph memory, which is something most people would be jealous over.

The only reason Muse A and Muse B met was because they both work together in a restaurant/bar. Both are waiter/waitresses and have worked together for months before they started dating. She actually asked him out, which he gladly accepted.

Now, there is a dark secret about Muse B (your character). He is a stalker for Muse A. He is obsessed with her. No one is allowed to harm her in any way or he will beat the absolute crap out of them, break their bones, or even kill them if it's severe enough. All of this happens without Muse A even knowing. It's when she is away from the area and or at home.

I am really looking forward to meeting and roleplaying with new people! See everyone soon! ^_^
Please send me a private message if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back