• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longterm Partner Search Thread~!

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! I'm Caylee and I've recently gotten time to enjoy roleplaying nearly full-time again! I'm looking for people who share common interests with me and don't mind OOC chat :)

ME/RULES!
  • preferably pm rp only but i'm not opposed to thread, or google docs, though if you wanna do thread you'll have to make a thread cause I've literally never thread rped before
  • i do anywhere between 2-8 paragraphs per response, depending on what's happening in the rp/ how interested i am at the moment
  • please be literate and know the basics of spelling and grammar
  • i will only do m/f or m/m rp's, and always prefer to have at least 1 ship m/f
  • hopeless romantic here, so i prefer romance in all plots. at least for my pairings, your pairings can be whatever you want them to!
  • i will try to respond as much as possible, but will definitely talk ooc more than i will reply to the rp
  • preferably 18+ please, due to possible mature themes, like swearing, violence, etc.
  • if you disappear for 2+ weeks and don't let me know why, i will ask if everything is alright, because I'm a very concerned person
  • please be willing to double! i always always double unless you're okay with just playing the canon character for my OC
  • if you made it this far, tell me your favorite color and about any pets you have!
  • most of the time I will ignore you if you just message me "hello" please include at least something about yourself, what pairing you want, what characters you're willing to play, what characters you'd want me to play...etc.
FANDOMS:
bolded characters are what I would like you to play for me! don't forget, I will always double! (unless you are okay with just playing the canon for my OC)
also, a * indicates a pairing i am craving to do. the more stars, the more i'm craving it

until dawn ~

sam x mike***
sam x josh
oc x mike***
oc x chris

star wars ~

oc x kylo ren****
oc x general armitage hux

marvel ~

oc x peter parker(tom holland's spiderman)*****
oc x tony stark
oc x bucky barnes
oc x steve rogers
oc x loki laufeyson *************
↪ I have a semi plot for my OC x Loki. My OC, an Asgardian herself, would have found herself on Sakaar ages ago, and worked her way up to having very good favor with the Grandmaster. So, when Loki arrives on Sakaar and is presented to the Grandmaster, my character would recognize him immediately as royalty from where she resided before falling to Sakaar, and I imagine the Grandmaster would "give" Loki to my character as a "present" because, let's be honest, the Grandmaster is a weird fucker. And I imagine that that would be how Loki gained such good favor with the Grandmaster as he talks about in Ragnarok. And then it could lead into them possibly ruling Sakaar? Or something else entirely.

I also have two other plots for Loki! One during Thor: Dark World & one just where Loki moves into the Avengers Facility.

the flash (cw) ~

oc x harrison (harry) wells (earth 2)*****
oc x barry allen *************
oc x hr wells (earth 19) *****

glee ~

oc x sebastian smythe

I also have a long list of Celebrities I'm in love with! I'll list a few below for possible "real life" RP's:

Darren Criss
Grant Gustin
Sebastian Stan
Tom Hiddleston
Adam Driver
...etc

INTERESTED?

does a fandom or a pairing jump out at you? please PM me or leave a reply down below! but before you do, PLEASE read my rules/ about me! :)

Last edited:
Hello! I see that we have a lot of the same interests and I would be really interested in roleplaying an Until Dawn RP. However, i prefer to play OCs over cannon characters but I am perfectly willing to double. If playing OCs is not something that interests you then I totally understand!

Hello! I see that we have a lot of the same interests and I would be really interested in roleplaying an Until Dawn RP. However, i prefer to play OCs over cannon characters but I am perfectly willing to double. If playing OCs is not something that interests you then I totally understand!
Are you saying you want the RP to be strictly OC's? I'm fine with playing OC's, but normally it's Canon of my choice x my OC and then Canon of your choice x your OC if that makes sense? ^.^

Yes I understand! I just prefer not to include any cannon's in RPs i'm involved in to be honest. If you are not interested I understand!

Yes I understand! I just prefer not to include any cannon's in RPs i'm involved in to be honest. If you are not interested I understand!
Unfortunately I'm not interested :(

Are you still looking for a Marvel RP? I think we may have talked before but I honestly cant remember. I would love to RP with you.

Are you still looking for a Marvel RP? I think we may have talked before but I honestly cant remember. I would love to RP with you.
We probably did but sometimes my pm’s get buried and I can never find them again! I am still looking for Marvel. Always looking for Marvel haha

Bumping from my phone! New plot thought Up for Loki also c:

hi! I'm Caylee and I've recently gotten time to enjoy roleplaying nearly full-time again! I'm looking for people who share common interests with me and don't mind OOC chat :)

ME/RULES!
  • preferably pm rp only but i'm not opposed to thread, or google docs, though if you wanna do thread you'll have to make a thread cause I've literally never thread rped before
  • i do anywhere between 2-8 paragraphs per response, depending on what's happening in the rp/ how interested i am at the moment
  • please be literate and know the basics of spelling and grammar
  • i will only do m/f or m/m rp's, and always prefer to have at least 1 ship m/f
  • hopeless romantic here, so i prefer romance in all plots. at least for my pairings, your pairings can be whatever you want them to!
  • i will try to respond as much as possible, but will definitely talk ooc more than i will reply to the rp
  • preferably 18+ please, due to possible mature themes, like swearing, violence, etc.
  • if you disappear for 2+ weeks and don't let me know why, i will ask if everything is alright, because I'm a very concerned person
  • please be willing to double! i always always double unless you're okay with just playing the canon character for my OC
  • if you made it this far, tell me your favorite color and about any pets you have!
  • most of the time I will ignore you if you just message me "hello" please include at least something about yourself, what pairing you want, what characters you're willing to play, what characters you'd want me to play...etc.
FANDOMS:
bolded characters are what I would like you to play for me! don't forget, I will always double! (unless you are okay with just playing the canon for my OC)
also, a * indicates a pairing i am craving to do. the more stars, the more i'm craving it

until dawn ~

sam x mike***
sam x josh
oc x mike***
oc x chris

star wars ~

oc x kylo ren****
oc x general armitage hux

marvel ~

oc x peter parker(tom holland's spiderman)*****
oc x tony stark
oc x bucky barnes
oc x steve rogers
oc x loki laufeyson *************
↪ I have a semi plot for my OC x Loki. My OC, an Asgardian herself, would have found herself on Sakaar ages ago, and worked her way up to having very good favor with the Grandmaster. So, when Loki arrives on Sakaar and is presented to the Grandmaster, my character would recognize him immediately as royalty from where she resided before falling to Sakaar, and I imagine the Grandmaster would "give" Loki to my character as a "present" because, let's be honest, the Grandmaster is a weird fucker. And I imagine that that would be how Loki gained such good favor with the Grandmaster as he talks about in Ragnarok. And then it could lead into them possibly ruling Sakaar? Or something else entirely.

I also have two other plots for Loki! One during Thor: Dark World & one just where Loki moves into the Avengers Facility.

the flash (cw) ~

oc x harrison (harry) wells (earth 2)*****
oc x barry allen *************
oc x hr wells (earth 19) *****

glee ~

oc x sebastian smythe

I also have a long list of Celebrities I'm in love with! I'll list a few below for possible "real life" RP's:

Darren Criss
Grant Gustin
Sebastian Stan
Tom Hiddleston
Adam Driver
...etc

INTERESTED?

does a fandom or a pairing jump out at you? please PM me or leave a reply down below! but before you do, PLEASE read my rules/ about me! :)

Hi!!! I'd absolutely love to do a marvel rp with you!! Please PM me!!!

Hi! My favorite color is blue and I have a little ankle biter as a dog. I would really like to do an Avengers RP with you! Stony is my current craving and I'd be happy to be the Bucky to your OC if you could be my Tony :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back