• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~~~ Longterm Literate+ Fandom Search ~~~

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Hey, hey, good day everyone!
After a bit of a hiatus from real life/mental heath struggles I'm finally on the search for a few new roleplays :3
If I happened to be talking to anyone when I disappeared I apologize for suddenly going m.i.a. I'd be happy to start back up again if you're interested.

About Me
Nova / Leigh / or whatever you want to call me
Older than 25
Canon x oc and fxm for my end
Double friendly
Typically writes 3 or so paragraphs per character
Might take me a bit to open up but I love ooc chat and plotting
Willing to try threads but I typically go with pms, discord, and email for roleplaying

Looking for someone who's at least 18+ and does about the same amount in terms of writing. I'm happy to do canon x canon or oc x oc for your pairing of that's your thing. And I'm happy to branch out on sexual orientations too.

The fandoms I'm looking for isnt a huge list in terms of cravings but I'll add more I know.
Willing to do split rps (itll be a new thing for me) if there's one your craving but might not be at the top of my list. *Or* if we have the same canon interest :3

Fandoms
House of the Dragon
Canon interest; Aemond

Game of Thrones (mostly by extension)
Canon interest; Robb Stark

Attack on Titan
Canon interest; Levi

Vampire Diaries/The Originals
Canon interest; Klaus, Kol

Walking Dead (not fully caught up)
Canon interest; Daryl

The 100
Canon interest; Bellamy

Criminal Minds
Canon interst; Reid

Other Fandoms
Kingdom Hearts
Twilight
American Horror Story
And plenty more I'm sure

Feel free to shoot me a pm!​

Last edited:
If you happen to still be looking, I am interested in anything Game of Thrones or House of the Dragon. Hit me up, if you are. I can play canon and oc characters for it.

Hello! I'd be interested in a HOTD roleplay if you're still up to it? We can chat in the DM's about plots and characters and my own style and such! Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back