• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Longterm Adventure-Based RP

RageOT7th

I'm new here so I hope this is an acceptable thread, anyways, down to business haha.

What I want most out of this site is to find a group, and essentially write an incredible story. I'd really enjoy like-minded and literate roleplayers to cultivate a world and a journey with. I'm also looking for mature players who can handle the more gruesome subjects for the sake of plot and character development.

I have a general setting in mind, but themes and settings can be discussed within the group.
It will be a Fantasy setting, of course, drawing inspirations from settings akin to Pathfinder, D&D, and Ars Magica. Things of that nature, with some magic tech and supernatural bits sprinkled in.

I am also new! I am interested as well.

I've been writing, playing D&D/ adventure based games for a long time. I'd be happy to put some energy into this creative machine.

I'd be happy to lead as needed, or I can do the very valuable job of spearheading posts that drive plot. Let me know what you're all thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back