• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Longterm Adventure-Based RP

Oh wow... I'm so sorry I poofed after posting. I got this overwhelming sense of "Why would anyone be interested in this" and just kinda logged out and went to sleep. If it
s still going, or if theres any room for more, or if it never got off the ground, I would be so happy to be a part of it.

Hello, I may be interested in this. I just want to see if my one character might work for this. If not, I do have some other ideas I can submit for approval.

The character is a swordswoman who uses supernatural abilities to augment her melee skills. She travels to various realities and has been through various adventures before, but I was thinking it could be fun if she was stripped of the bulk of her power and trapped by some deity on this world for reasons unknown to her. While a number of her abilities she had before this adventure have ties to existing media, I'm totally ok with her having to learn and use only original abilities if that is preferred. I can provide more information if people want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back