• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longterm 1x1 Roleplay

marceline abadeer

perfectly imperfect
Introduction

Hi! You can call me Em if you would like, short for Emily. I am over the age of eighteen and always looking for new partners so if you are interested you can find a few requirements and things below.

Requirements

1) I prefer for my partners to at least be able to write a good paragraph.
2) I'm not tough on grammar or anything, so long as I can tell what you are trying to say.
4) I either do canonxoc or canonxcanon and I love to double up.
5) I am open to original plots, but very rarely. If you have any plots you would like to suggest then feel free to PM me and we can talk about it.
6) As for parings I do MxM, FxM, and FxF, anything really.
7) I tend to be pretty active so I prefer the same with my partners meaning at least two replies a day, but I wont be strict on this if the replies tend to be a bit longer.​

Fandoms

* The Walking Dead
* Marvel
* Twilight
* Harry Potter
* Criminal Minds
* Dragon Age: Inquisition
*The Mortal Instruments / Infernal Devices
* Divergent
* Orange is the New Black​

Last edited:
Hello! I’m kinda new to this site too, I’m interested in either that Disney, Harry Potter or that vampire prince prompt. Let me know if you’d like me to be your partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back