Other Longest video game you've spent time on

According to Steam, the game I've spent the most time on is Crusader Kings II (Of which I have 3~4 unfinished games on Youtube) at 483 hours. But that's not counting non-steam games and non-pc games.

If I take EVERY game I've played... then it'll be Rogue Galaxy on the PS2. I spent roughly around two thousand hours on that.

I have roughly 120 hours of playtime on the Wii version of Twilight Princess, 90 hours on Bravely Default for the 3DS, and about 60 hours on Okami for the Wii.

I have several, though I am also bad at keeping track of time. Animal Crossing, New Style Boutique Series, Minecract and others.

I know for sure I've got over 1000 hours on Fire Emblem, which was my first Fire Emblem game. Jeezums, I love that game. And after that, it's either Pokemon SoulSilver, which was my jam when I was a kid, or Guild Wars 2, which is the only MMORPG I've stuck with for more than a week. I'm pretty shy so I don't usually like playing MMO-style games, but I really like GW2's thief class.

I have several, though I am also bad at keeping track of time. Animal Crossing, New Style Boutique Series, Minecract and others.

My sister loves Animal Crossing New Leaf, and always checks in on the flowers and the villagers. As for me, I play it for a couple of hours, and then I put it down for six months, lol. I like it, I just forget to play it.

Hands down League of Legends, nothing even comes close for me. Also the most money I have spent in a game ever. I don't know how they always manage to sucker me into buying more stuff, its genius.

I have countless hours on all of my Pokemon games. Probably over 500-600 hours total.
Yeah, I hadn't gotten much into them until X and Y.

P.S. One of my school friends has nearly half-a-year in real time logged onto Warframe.
That's a lot of time. Right?

Series? Hands down fallout.

Single game? Unturned with like 300+ Hours (Though I suspect STO may beat it out by alot. It just doesn't record time.)

Next Game? Arma 3 which probably would of surpassed it if my computer wasn't broken.

I have 500hrs on MW2! Still one of my favorite shoots (multiplayer and campaign). Not that anyone plays it anymore, but back when it was the game to play . . . hot diggity damn did I give it my heart and soul!

Persons 5. It almost took me half a year to finish it.

I think this would be Guild Wars for me, since I used to do caravan sessions of around 18 hours solid gameplay per session, and surely it counts for extra that I was logged into 5 accounts, playing all 5 simultaneously a large amount of the time. Total hours would easily be in the mid to high thousands, but on and off over many years.

I would say it's one of the darksouks, the first one most likely, or skyrim, I've played that a lot on my 360, Xbox one, and my new pc (which is where I mostly play it now)

SMITE.. Lol. Though I do mess around on Garry's Mod and sometimes play Left4Dead2, Warframe, Sanctum 2 and Company of Heroes 2.

I think I spent most of my elementary school days playing Maplestory. I'm pretty much a magnet when it comes to cute things!

Console-wise, I spent a lot of time collecting achievements for open-worldesque games like, Fable III and Assassin's Creed. Every side quest, every flag, everything. I'm a completionist. I basically can't move on until everything is done. It's really bad actually. XD

My Sims 4 hours reset after every Origin update. The actual number would probably horrify me. Plus the Sims 3 which didn't even have a counter. -_-

Pokemon black and league of legends. If league of legends doesn't count though It's probably gotta be Civ 5.

I feel like it shouldn't count, but World of Warcraft takes the gold by a landslide. I think before I quit back in Cataclysm my main character had at least 3 months of game time on him, and that's probably a lowball estimate at best.

In terms of non-MMOs, Ark: Survival Evolved wins my #1 at over 500 hours of playtime. Second would be Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate which I clocked well over 300 hours in, but if we're going by series, Monster Hunter as a whole has eaten over 1k hours out of my life, and my only regret is that I waited until 3 Ultimate to start playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back