Other Longest video game you've spent time on

It will either be Minecraft, though I’m unsure how long I spent on that game in my youth it must have exceeded the thousand hour mark, or Terraria. Witcher III, Fallout: NV, Borderlands 2, and Garry’s Mod have stolen a lot of my free time too.

Not counting MMO's (Since those timesinks get crazy) its unfortunately the all to common Skyrim and Fallout. Though got alot of hours in Dark Souls/Borderlands, my longest on steam is actually a old game i enjoyed chilling out to called Beat Hazard. For those unfamiliar it is a procedurally generated bullethell/astroids style game based on whatever music you put into it, oh and the epilsepsy warning is no joke since im suprised that game didnt make me trip out or have a seizure with all the light effects.

I have 38 days on one of my Fallout 4 characters. That translates to 912 hours. I've built every base game settlement into an actual city in the game. I also have 863 hours into Crusader Kings II as a whole.

I used to play League of Legends almost religiously, sitting at 3105 hours of play time. Yikes.

I play lots of vidya games honestly. spent most time on Dragon Age, Skyrim, Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, and GTA.

Before my PS3 wiped itself for no real reason, I had some real hours put into Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep FM+. I was grinding on Aqua's story to unlock new commands for my deck. And I also wanted to get her to level 99 and feel proud of myself. I had been doing that for a few years? But like I said, the PS3 wiped itself clean so I have to start over again.

Other than that, I have like, 100+ hours logged on Speedrunners which I'm not proud of lol

4000 gruelling hours of Maplestory In steam- probably another 2000 more off of steam.
That’s time I won’t ever get back

Warframe eats my time like an anteater goes through a colony. The reason I'm able to play anything else is because I stopped playing till the next open world updates comes out.

I don't have a specific count for it, but World of Warcraft took about 8 years of my life from 2005-2013 (Classic all the way to Mists of Pandaria, quit after playing WoD a bit), and I guess it would be around 10k hours total for WoW.

I've burned over 5000 hours in Crusader Kings II. Last year Paradox released a CK2 infographic, which mentioned the guy who's played the game the most had, at that point, 12,000 hours. I want to find him and worship him as my new god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back