Other Longest video game you've spent time on

Pretty sure the most hours I've logged into is Animal Crossing: New Leaf... if it's not ACNL, I logged almost 200 hours if not more into PSO on the GCN. My cousins and I were obsessed with all the red weapons.

For me I was a little shocked to see that my steam says that I have spent the most time on Don't Starve, but just on the sheer amount of times I've replayed it I would probably say mine is Legend of the Dragoon.

Probably a close tie between Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Witcher III. I think it's close to 650 hours on Skyrim but Witcher can't be close behind

257 hours on Fire Emblem Awakening.
I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THAT ONE IKE CLONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently have over 1500 hours on Elder Scrolls Online.... But Skyrim is a close second. *is an Elder Scrolls nerd*

5th FE Awakening with ~200 hrs. 4th FE Fates ~300 hrs. 3rd Stellaris 473 hrs. 2nd Civ 5 1057 hrs. 1st League of Legends practically my whole goddamn life.

980 hours on record in Garry's Mod, 251 in Source FIlmmaker, 195 in APB Reloaded, and finally, 168 hours in Unturned

Probably Sims 2/3. After that maybe elder scrolls, mainly oblivion. So many mods and run throughs.

Fallout 4 as I spend most of my time dicking around with mods.

It's worth it.

It'd probably be Competitive Overwatch. I go to conventions and stuff, competing there. So far I have 600 hours on all of my OW characters.

Dragon Age, in general. I've played through all three and the DLC for them a ton of times, and across all my systems I've probably racked up about 1000 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back