• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long Time, No See -a reunion rp

unscripted

nothing serious
Long Time, No See

It’s reunion time!
You received the invitation to your high school’s 10-year reunion not too long ago, but you looked at it and weren’t interested in going, for whatever reason. But a few days later another invitation arrived in your mail box. This one from one of your old high school friends, inviting you to a more private reunion. This one will be at a cabin by the lake only including your closest friends from high school that you have lost contact with. You definitely want to go to this one!

Okay so to clear up my idea a little…the plot will revolve around a tightknit group of high school friends (6-8 depending on interest) that didn’t exactly stay intact after graduation, being brought back together after 10 years. One of the friends in the group (my character) decides to rent a cabin during the summer for two weeks to try and reconnect the group. Every character will have a specific reason that they feel obligated to attend, whether they are unhappy in their current lives or there is someone that they really regret losing contact with, maybe they feel bad for losing contact with all their friends or could be something else.

Rules
  • All site rules apply!
  • Acceptance: This NOT first come first serve. When the character sheet goes up everyone can post a character until the deadline. After the deadline I will accept the best characters
  • Literacy: Literacy is important to me! Grammar, vocabulary and spelling are necessary to be a part of this rp. I am not going to put a paragraph minimum on posts, sometimes writers block happens, and the roleplay needs to move forward, but I am looking for people who can easily post at least 2 paragraphs regularly. No one liners!
  • Respect: Please be respectful and polite in all OOC conversations.
  • Posting: Please be able to post at least 2 times a week. I understand that life happens, so if there will be a period that you won’t be able to post, please let me know as soon as you can. If you are not keeping up with the expectation, you will get a warning that you are not active enough, and if that goes unfixed your character will be removed.
/coded by allure/

I´d be in, already have my character in mind. She´d attend because she has some work vacation time. And because she does not really have any non-work related friends, so she´d go there to meet some old ones. She´d be a marine.

I read through the bunch of CS already available. They look very interesting. I might be interested. I will be reading through the prompt at the top a bit more closely, and then I will see if I can get a CS up. I can't make such nicely coded ones.... my basic text editing will have to do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back