• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term

Mari_Rose

Empress of Potatoes
Hello, I've been a member here for a while and has mainly done private role plays because they're easier to follow. Right now I'm looking for a long term 1x1 partner. What does that mean you ask? That means that we can be comfortable with each other, we can role play idea after idea, experiment even. Just have fun, be ourselves. I'm open to ideas, but if we do a role play based off of a certain fandom, I prefer a little leeway. Usually of I do a fandom rp I like to us an oc. Or change around the plot a little so it isn't so constricted.

If you're interested pm me. Or leave a message here. It would be fun to get to know, and write with you ^^

Also I'm not a stickler for grammar or sentence size; I'm not perfect at grammar and I know that writers block can be inevitable, but as long as the plot is moving it's fine.

I'd love to! Several of my RP partners have ditched me in the middle of a good RP, so I'd like to have a long term partner.

Hmm.. I would be interested to do an role play with you. Would really like to have a long term 1x1 partner at the moment..

JJennibee said:
Hello, I've been a member here for a while and has mainly done private role plays because they're easier to follow. Right now I'm looking for a long term 1x1 partner. What does that mean you ask? That means that we can be comfortable with each other, we can role play idea after idea, experiment even. Just have fun, be ourselves. I'm open to ideas, but if we do a role play based off of a certain fandom, I prefer a little leeway. Usually of I do a fandom rp I like to us an oc. Or change around the plot a little so it isn't so constricted.
If you're interested pm me. Or leave a message here. It would be fun to get to know, and write with you ^^

Also I'm not a stickler for grammar or sentence size; I'm not perfect at grammar and I know that writers block can be inevitable, but as long as the plot is moving it's fine.
Hi I could really use a partner like you (Somehow that sounded wrong to me...), as I have very few active roleplays going on. I have tons of ideas myself, and I get to try out very few of them. So if your still interested in a partner, I would love to work with you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back